Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is my kitten impure until given bath if he got pee/poop on himself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is my kitten impure until given bath if he got pee/poop on himself?

My kitten got pee/poop on himself but i can't give him a bath (as he is recovering from a surgery). I cleaned the visible impurities off of his hair with wet wipes but he's not one of those cats who would lick themselves clean completely. He might have dried pee on him somewhere since his hair is long and i could not clean all the way to the surface of his skin. So i am worried about whether it is okay to allow him to roam around the house like this (without a full bath).

What would be islam's ruling on this?

is my kitten impure? is everything that came in contact with the kitten impure?

Re: is my kitten impure until given bath if he got pee/poop on himself?

Just clean all visible dirt off kitty and you'r fine.

Full bath will stress a cat out so just wash where necessary, and that is sufficient.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by greenblanket View Post
      My kitten got pee/poop on himself but i can't give him a bath (as he is recovering from a surgery). I cleaned the visible impurities off of his hair with wet wipes but he's not one of those cats who would lick themselves clean completely. He might have dried pee on him somewhere since his hair is long and i could not clean all the way to the surface of his skin. So i am worried about whether it is okay to allow him to roam around the house like this (without a full bath).

What would be islam's ruling on this?

is my kitten impure? is everything that came in contact with the kitten impure?
      I'm sure what you did is fine, as he gets older he'll learn to clean himself better don't worry, however as a long haired cat you'll need to help him out by brushing and cleaning it... When he fully recovers I'd start brushing daily so he gets used to it otherwise you may find he won't have a bar of it later in life lol :)

Comment

Bath? Cat? Lol! You going to get killed!

Comment

lol i know it's tough :(

Comment

thanks Mick. i'll purchase a brush asap

Comment

Thanks Sky for the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by greenblanket View Post
                thanks Mick. i'll purchase a brush asap
                You're welcome sis

Comment

Working...
                X