Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An atheist asked me this question. I couldn't give him a proper answer. Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An atheist asked me this question. I couldn't give him a proper answer. Help?

I say astagfirullah before asking this question.

He says if we Muslims believe no one created Allah and he came into existence by himself and he is eternal or whatever. Then why cant we believe the humankind and all the creations on the earth and in the heaven came in to existence by themselves just like Allah.

I couldn't answer. Hence I am asking help

May Allah guide us.

Re: An atheist asked me this question. I couldn't give him a proper answer. Help?

Originally posted by moealbunny View Post

He says if we Muslims believe no one created Allah and he came into existence by himself and he is eternal or whatever. Then why cant we believe the humankind and all the creations on the earth and in the heaven came in to existence by themselves just like Allah.

May Allah guide us.

The answer is all around us. Look at the vast intricacies of each creation, can all this have been accomplished by 'chance' ?

Comment

Re: An atheist asked me this question. I couldn't give him a proper answer. Help?

The question doesn't make sense or i haven't understood it. Also it is obvious that all the rest of the creation (humans, the whole universe etc) had a point where they never existed which means something made them. With Allah it's impossible for Him to be created because otherwise we wouldn't be here. And on top of this, the nature of Allah is totally different to us. We are dependant, weak, vulnerable, needy so how can such a creation bring themselves into existence when we have no power or ability to do this? It makes no sense whatsoever.

I dont think the question has value/makes sense.
      Last edited by F_R; 22-08-15, 02:39 PM.

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      -------------------------------------------------------
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Allah is the creator of the beginning and the ending.
        http://quran.com/112 <----one of the smallest verses in the quran shut any unbeliever up.
        “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
          The question doesn't make sense or i haven't understood it. Also it is obvious that all the rest of the creation (humans, the whole universe etc) had a point where they never existed which means something made them. With Allah it's impossible for Him to be created because otherwise we wouldn't be here. And on top of this, the nature of Allah is totally different to us. We are dependant, weak, vulnerable, needy so how can such a creation bring themselves into existence when we have no power or ability to do this? It makes no sense whatsoever.

I dont think the question has value/makes sense.
          Some people will make anything up not to believe. It doesn't really matter though, its their loss. If I get to make my own self and I wanna stay young, beautiful, rich, smart, eternal and marry all the women I can find D:
          “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Because humans and everything on Earth is limited. We all die or come to an end in some way.

However, Allah has no end and he is limitless.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
              Because humans and everything on Earth is limited. We all die or come to an end in some way.

However, Allah has no end and he is limitless.
              And he has no beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                And he has no beginning.
                Exactly

Comment

May Allah guide us.
                  Muslims can believe that just like we can believe the moon is made out of cheese. We don't believe it because it's false.

Comment

Why are you debating this Athiest to begin with? Don't waste your time responding to such questions, move on and learn your religion
                    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

If he was a scientist he would never say this. Everything needs force. Everything needs a reason. This is the reality. In simple language we say, creation of Z is waiting for a force from Y and creation of Y is waiting a force from X and ........ this continues. This is an infinite hierarchy. According to wisdom this infinite hierarchy can not come to existence, since all of the members Z, Y, X, ...... should wait for existence of each other. Unless it ends to one creator whose existence does not need a force and it's existence is only based on itself. That creator who is the answer and who is the one who breaks this vicious circle, he is God, he is Allah.
                      Last edited by ALAS; 22-08-15, 05:25 PM.
                      Note: I am a shia.

Comment

May Allah guide us.
                        Ameen
                        Ah salam wa laikum my brother,
                        You're honesty is a good trait, I don't have the answer for you but it in my opinion, not knowing is a massive part of our faith, and the already "being" of Allah swt is part of the whole unknown and is also beyond our human level of comprehension.

Comment

It's a dumb question. Babies are born every single day coming from a mother and father, coming from an egg and sperm that came from two other people and he's asking this as though a person can come into existence of his or her own accord without any input from anyone else. If he truly thinks that is possible, then ask him to try and bring someone into existence by sheer will without the input of any egg or sperm or human bodily fluids or parts and he can call upon all his helpers besides Allah (swt) if he thinks he is truthful.
                          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

How can he compare the almighty, most powerful and eternal to us? We're nothing but cells with a brain. Tell him to be silent and debating with low people will get you no where brother.
                            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                            Guide me on your path to your janna,
                            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

We as humans are limited mentally, this was an actual quote from a famous atheist known as Karl marx. In the Quran Allah describes how he is limitless, we are limited when it comes to almost everything. We have a sense of beginning and end.

Its literally impossible for the world to just appear spontaneously, have you ever studied the human body or the world around us. Literally everything around us is so perfectly made, our emotions, our bodies and how they function. The environment around us is ridiculously suited to our living.

Allah states that we are his best creation, but doesn't that make you wonder like wow we had Dinasours in this world, and there are other planets, what makes us so great.

Its our ability to think and reason. There are much powerful living things around us, but what separates them is our mind our ability to think.
                              unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

Working...
                              X