Natural or Fake- The Real Truth About Beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Natural or Fake- The Real Truth About Beauty

Make up is just deception. You basically look like another person in a lot of cases

I want someone that is naturally beautiful
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

• Re: Natural or Fake- The Real Truth About Beauty

wearing makeup outside of marriage or when meeting a potential is not right. For islamic purposes and generally it feels fake n artificial in the sense that its not really you. If that makes sense. lol my views might be a bit extreme coz i wear glasses since i wasnt sure if contacts are okay. i dont mean islamically though. lol might cross over to the cobtacts side though. Ppl look entirely different without makeup even a bit if its covering up a flaw

Thing is medias got all airbrushed makeup covered or naturally beautiful peeps,so females feel paranoid. So many wear makeup n literally refuse to exit the house without it on. Not really the real natural you though.

Thing is I think its good to wear at home after marriage though. because ur spouse is gonna pass beautiful women on the street and at their workplace etc. Insha ' Allah they'll lower their gaze bt chances are theyl still c ppl accidently. So then they come home to us lol even ppl who are naturally pretty so to speak. its rewarded I think to beautify for ur spouse. lool coz its not easy. in the sense that if one wants to wear summat well its not just putting that one item of makeup on there tends to be stuff undermeath that.

I rarely wear makeup except eid n weddings sometimes bt I discoverd this on youtube tutorials lol the reason the makeup looks so good is coz that eyeshadow for xample has lotza stuff underneath the eyeshadow etc. lol i can do it like basic style bt will learn from the youtube pros one day when I need to ha. everyone just knws how to do makeup immacutely n im like ermm loool

Comment

Working...
      X