Some useless facts that have some truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some useless facts that have some truth

What have you two done to by thread.......?
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

So scissors someone give me the facts

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
        thats technically speaking of course (dont put pumpkin in fruit salad)
        my useless fact: if you boil water before freezing it you will get crystal clear ice cubes
        oh and if you freeze a mentos in an ice cube you can prank your friends diet coke with a time delay soda explosion
        have fun
        :rotfl::rotfl:

Have you ever done that?? That's so funny!! We were always told this as a cautionary tale. Like 'Don't ever drink coke and eat mentos - it's fatal!'

And cool I might just try the ice cube one! It better work eesa, or I'll have boiled water for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by TCKMuslima View Post
          :rotfl::rotfl:

Have you ever done that?? That's so funny!! We were always told this as a cautionary tale. Like 'Don't ever drink coke and eat mentos - it's fatal!'

And cool I might just try the ice cube one! It better work eesa, or I'll have boiled water for nothing.
          no i havent it lol but ive read about it
          The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
          ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

I think scissors are a pretty old invention and the name of the "original" inventor has been lost to history.

or at least thats what wikipedia says,not the most reliable source I admit sometimes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scissors

Where I am from scissors usually refers to the pivot type and shears refers to the spring type or the pivot type that have a spring.

Comment

Don't drink carbonated drinks full stop. It acidifies your blood which leads to poor mineral absorption (which is where the idea of bone density and calcium levels decreasing comes from in regards to drinking coke).

It's garbage on so many levels... but people never listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed2013 View Post
                Don't drink carbonated drinks full stop. It acidifies your blood which leads to poor mineral absorption (which is where the idea of bone density and calcium levels decreasing comes from in regards to drinking coke).

It's garbage on so many levels... but people never listen.
                Who said anything about us drinking it? We were talking about pranking people drinking it.

Comment

Working...
                X