Some useless facts that have some truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some useless facts that have some truth

Some useless stuff I just read...although I like the lazy day one!!!

1. Psychology says, one of the hardest tasks for the human mind is convincing yourself that you no longer care.

2. If two past lovers can remain just friends, its either they are still in love, or never were.

3. People who laugh more are able to tolerate pain better, both physical and emotional.

4. Tears don't come when you miss a person but they come when you don't want to miss a person.

5. Love doesn't start in the morning & doesn't end in the evening. It starts when you don't need it & it ends when you need it most.

6. No one is ever busy in his/her life. Its all about Priorities.

7. 90% of what you think alters and controls your overall mood each day. It only takes one negative thought to ruin your mood.

8. Remember that people will always question the good things they hear about you, and believe the bad ones without a second thought.

9. Spending a large amount of time with someone literally causes you to pick up their habits. Choose your friends wisely!

10. Having at least one "Lazy day" per week can help reduce stress, high blood pressure, stroke.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Re: Some useless facts that have some truth

Interesting

4 and 5 i don't quite get...

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    -------------------------------------------------------
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

You fall in love when you least expect to - sometimes with people you least expect and then at times when you need loving you are all alone.

Unlike the dawn of the day and setting on sun - love follows not set course or pattern!

I just posted it because I think Im going to go home and have lazy day
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

interesting and very true. yeah 5 confused me too, but just read your response for that above.x
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

:jkk:

This is interesting.

Comment

11. The super mushrooms in Mario are based on the fungi Amanita Muscaria

12. When howling together, no two wolves howl on the same note. Instead they harmonize to create the illusion that there are more of them than there actually are

13. Anyone with a ham radio can chat it up with the international space station crew, as the onboard radio is set to a public frequency

......................the more you know lol

Comment

is it true dogs can smell our fear..this has always worried me lol.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

interesting thread

People who laugh more are able to tolerate pain better, both physical and emotional.

disagree, i have seen the opposite
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RandomPerson View Post
                  11. The super mushrooms in Mario are based on the fungi Amanita Muscaria

12. When howling together, no two wolves howl on the same note. Instead they harmonize to create the illusion that there are more of them than there actually are

13. Anyone with a ham radio can chat it up with the international space station crew, as the onboard radio is set to a public frequency

......................the more you know lol
                  what's a ham radio?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                    what's a ham radio?
                    A non halal radio lol. Its also known as an amateur radio, its used for recreation, hobbyists, non-commercial use.

Comment

wow this is pretty interesting and so true.......

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                        is it true dogs can smell our fear..this has always worried me lol.
                        The thing about "scientists" is they give it a lot of emphasis but can't actually prove how other bringssee, smell, perceive and such sis, in my opinion of dogs (as snakes and other creatures can apparently taste the chemicals we release ie fear and so on) they are similar to us in a sense if they see reaction and judge by it accordingly, example, I've been scared of a certain dog at certain time and this dog lived off of the fear factor, knowing this I put on a front and switched on her and told her off... She soon realised I was in charge... If they smelled fear I'd of been bitten... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mick1002015 View Post
                          The thing about "scientists" is they give it a lot of emphasis but can't actually prove how other bringssee, smell, perceive and such sis, in my opinion of dogs (as snakes and other creatures can apparently taste the chemicals we release ie fear and so on) they are similar to us in a sense if they see reaction and judge by it accordingly, example, I've been scared of a certain dog at certain time and this dog lived off of the fear factor, knowing this I put on a front and switched on her and told her off... She soon realised I was in charge... If they smelled fear I'd of been bitten... Lol
                          Aah okay, I see brother, that makes total sense, and yeah when I googled it, that answer kinda came up too, the former part. So thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            Aah okay, I see brother, that makes total sense, and yeah when I googled it, that answer kinda came up too, the former part. So thanks for that.
                            Anytime sis :)

Comment

I did not find these useless...

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                              10. Having at least one "Lazy day" per week can help reduce stress, high blood pressure, stroke.
                              As an agnostic this one is spot on.

[strikethrough]Is this an original, Jenicca?[/stikethrough] What was the source(s)?

~Bub
                              Last edited by BubbleGum; 21-08-15, 02:59 AM. Reason: -----
                              From the Many, One

Comment

Working...
                              X