Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Introduction to Male Hygiene from an Islamic Perspective

Assalamu Alaykum,

please see link to a booklet I prepared as a workshop for our local academy. It contains very important information for Men, including the requirements once they attain puberty, please have a look and insha'allah it will be useful. If anyone required hard copies, please pm me.

Jazakallah

Ebrahim

http://www.islamicacademycoventry.or...klet_v2_LR.pdf

Re: An Introduction to Male Hygiene from an Islamic Perspective

:wswrwb:

This is a really good kitaab :jkk:
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by ebrahim101 View Post
      Assalamu Alaykum,

please see link to a booklet I prepared as a workshop for our local academy. It contains very important information for Men, including the requirements once they attain puberty, please have a look and insha'allah it will be useful. If anyone required hard copies, please pm me.

Jazakallah

Ebrahim

Your photoshop skills need some work but amazing info and presentation, I'm reading through it now and no doubt I'll be embarrassed to find something I should know but dont.

Comment

Jazakallah for the kind words & Insha'allah you will find it useful. The reason why we prepared this booklet is that we found so many men were unaware of certain facts which we would consider basic knowledge. Also so many young boys are very confused when they reach puberty and it seemed quite a taboo subject for parents to discuss with their kids, which it shouldn't be. Hopefully this will clear up a few points and ideally make it easier for the parents and children to communicate about issues like this.

Comment

:jkk:
          like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.
          [Al-Hadid, 20]

Comment

:jkk:
            this iwill be very useful for my son.
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

:salams
              :jkk: Will read it soon!!

Comment

Jzk, a very important subject and useful across the board

Comment

Assalamu Alaykum, Alhamdolillah, we have delivered this workshop a few times now, If anyone teaches at any maktabs where they have boys around the age of 11, then this would be ideal for them as well as older boys. Can be taught in a few weeks, a section at a time. Also useful for recent reverts to get familiar with the requirements within Islam.

We have a female version of this booklet in the works as well so will upload as soon as it is ready Insha'Allah.

Comment

Assalamu Alaykum,

please see updated version of the booklet,

Jazakallah

Ebrahim

Comment

Working...
                    X