Women and Hajj/Umrah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women and Hajj/Umrah

I wanted to ask what the ruling is on a woman wanting to do Hajj/Umrah but does not have a Mahram?Her son and husband have passed away and she currently lives with her daughter (who is in her late teens), her brother's live abroad but are of old age and have deteriorating health.

She has heard of women similar in her position who go for Hajj in groups , but isn't sure whether it is permissble to do this w/o having a Mahram

Can someone shed light on this for me? I'll pass the info on to her.

Ws
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

any1?

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Working...
      X