Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I scratched my possessions because of anger

:salams

Have you ever abuse your things or possessions when you get angry, for example, the piano, or a table, you feel angry, and you feel like scratching something on it. Somehow, I felt a bit of regret after doing it, because now it doesn't look nice after all that abuse on things.

Jazakallah khair, for reading my post.

Re: I scratched my possessions because of anger

no

Comment

Why were you angry? Just talk about it here instead of damaging your stuff.
      Alternately, get a punching bag lol.

Comment

Try to break the habit, what will happen when there is nothing but a weak person there?

Comment

:wswrwb:

Sometimes I throw things (not at people) but it's not very common. Someone once tried to hit me with a mug and then a saucepan

A punching bag is a good idea or just working out helps with anger sometimes. Alternatively, you can go towards salah or Qur'an.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post
            :salams

Have you ever abuse your things or possessions when you get angry, for example, the piano, or a table, you feel angry, and you feel like scratching something on it. Somehow, I felt a bit of regret after doing it, because now it doesn't look nice after all that abuse on things.

Jazakallah khair, for reading my post.
            Maybe your possessed?
            "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
            -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
            Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

May I suggest you begin to tackle any anger issues first by ridding yourself of the piano! :up:
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
              -------------------------------
              "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
              NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Thought this was about jinn possession.
                Thought you scratched a jinn
                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I scratched my possessions because of anger

Do you mean break or scratch ?
                  Also next time make wudu and perform 2 raakat of prayer. And seek refuge in Allah from satan.

Comment

I did many times....though i ve possession problem too....dont know if i ever be able to get an authentic raqi...The good ones are in uk or ksa i think.
                    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
                      I did many times....though i ve possession problem too....dont know if i ever be able to get an authentic raqi...The good ones are in uk or ksa i think.
                      Try this person

https://youtu.be/jFdGaru-3dc
                      "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
                      -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
                      Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

Working...
                      X