• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Morocco, I love you =)

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
    All my muslim sisters are beautiful no matter where they come from
    agreed :up:

anyone who thinks otherwise
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

All my muslim sisters are beautiful no matter where they come from
      Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
      agreed :up:

anyone who thinks otherwise
      A big fat WHATEVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
        A big fat WHATEVER!!!
        I think I need to get my rolling pin out
        No Longer On UF

Comment

I think I need to get my rolling pin out
          Roti's!

Don't tell me the Biryani is finished already.

Comment

Roti's!

Don't tell me the Biryani is finished already.
            I haven't eaten any eid food yet. The rolling pin was to knock sense into you brothers
            No Longer On UF

Comment

I haven't eaten any eid food yet. The rolling pin was to knock sense into you brothers
              I was merely posing a question. I have no idea of what anyone looks like as I'm always looking at the floor.

Comment

Can't you go after Eid? Morocco is a lovely country.
                "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Been to Morocco once and ma sha Allah the people had great personality/gentle manners

My sister is LOVES morocco, she's been twice and probably will go again this year

:salams:
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Morocco has Eid tomorrow along with South Africa and probably some other African countries.

My family was fasting today =/
                    My heart will go on

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eid Salah.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	10757709

Wish i was there :( with my pink djellaba..didn't even get to wear my djellaba this year:crying_old:
                      My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]78089[/ATTACH]

Wish i was there :( with my pink djellaba..didn't even get to wear my djellaba this year:crying_old:
                        The guys need to get a bit more colour in their wardrobe, c'mon.

Comment

The guys need to get a bit more colour in their wardrobe, c'mon.
                          No absolutely not.. white thobe for men is beautiful.

I really love this picture.. the colorful djellaba's on one side and the white on the other side. :D
                          My heart will go on

Comment

Working...
                          X