Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morocco, I love you =)

https://www.facebook.com/TheamazingM...1399014649602/

Best place in the world.. I miss you and I love you.. Proud to be Moroccan. :inlove:

Why didn't I just book a ticket to my back home country.. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY :crying2::nonono::crying_old:

Don't mind me.. emotions running high because I am stuck here alone with Eid again. :dejection:
    My heart will go on

Re: Morocco, I love you =)

meh

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
      https://www.facebook.com/TheamazingM...1399014649602/

Best place in the world.. I miss you and I love you.. Proud to be Moroccan. :inlove:

Why didn't I just book a ticket to my back home country.. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY :crying2::nonono::crying_old:

Don't mind me.. emotions running high because I am stuck here alone with Eid again. :dejection:
      You still have time to buy a ticket, get on a plane and go back home

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
        You still have time to buy a ticket, get on a plane and go back home
        Well that's not very nice...sheessshhh kebob!

Comment

Zainah sis...we love you ...

And Moroccan aran oil and Moroccan tea.....
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Yeah, I always loved Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                Well that's not very nice...sheessshhh kebob!
                Why not? Better than spending eid alone right?

Comment

Why not? Better than spending eid alone right?
                  She has children and I'm guessing family close by and the rest at the end of a digital link, she's not alone!

As muslims we can never be alone.

Comment

I can't go now, already going to other places and I am regretting it because there is no better place than Morocco in the summer especially when your whole family is there.

I am feeling homesick to a place that isn't even my home =/
                    My heart will go on

Comment

A few years ago i wanted so much to go to Morocco. I really love that place though i never saw it. Just knew it was awesome. Wish I had gone. :crying_old:

Comment

A few years ago i wanted so much to go to Morocco. I really love that place though i never saw it. Just knew it was awesome. Wish I had gone. :crying_old:
                        InshaAllah you will go one day. Go on honeymoon with your husband and do a roadtrip. ;) drive from city to city.. we used to do that when my father was younger.
                        My heart will go on

Comment

One mate was like "What is Salat Al Maghrib in English ? ", someone literally translated it to "Prayer of Morocco"......
                          “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

They have one of best dishes..combination of east and west.
                            ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Inshallah go for next eid sister. I want to go to morroco too inshallah. My cousins and friends all went today to make it there on time for eid. May Allah grant them a safe journey ameen.

Comment

Working...
                              X