Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to lose faith in Allah S.W.T..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting to lose faith in Allah S.W.T..

:salams

I can't find good friends, every time I go home I feel down, I pray 5 times a day, and I ask dua for peace at home, but the house I'm living, my parents keep talking nonsense and backbiting even during Iftar or Suhoor, also, when I go out, people just laugh at you, when you walk alone, with no companion. Sometimes when I pass by a dangerous corner while driving, my thoughts just feel like, suicide comes in mind. My studies are going pretty quite bad, and I feel worry that I might fail the exams in 2 weeks. If all this life is just a test, should I really be thankful for His tests?

Sometimes I just counter this thoughts, by thinking about Jannah, meeting my prophet S.A.W., all the reward for those who have patience and remember Allah S.W.T. all the time.

Jazakallah khair, for reading my post.

Re: I'm starting to lose faith in Allah S.W.T..

ws

Go to a mosque bro, find some friends, we're ur ikhwaan nevertheless bro :)
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

I don't understand how you're losing faith in Allah. From what you've said, u do a lot that is good in Islam, like praying 5 times a day, doing du'a. and you're against backbiting.

I think your level of deen is high but personally u feel a bit down. You just need to concentrate on all the rewards you'll get for ur patience and iman
      Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
      In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
      USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
      (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post

I can't find good friends, every time I go home I feel down, I pray 5 times a day, and I ask dua for peace at home, but the house I'm living, my parents keep talking nonsense and backbiting even during Iftar or Suhoor, also, when I go out, people just laugh at you, when you walk alone, with no companion. Sometimes when I pass by a dangerous corner while driving, my thoughts just feel like, suicide comes in mind. My studies are going pretty quite bad, and I feel worry that I might fail the exams in 2 weeks. If all this life is just a test, should I really be thankful for His tests?

Sometimes I just counter this thoughts, by thinking about Jannah, meeting my prophet S.A.W., all the reward for those who have patience and remember Allah S.W.T. all the time.

Ah salam wa laikum my brother,
        Bro... I understand what you're saying but don't let your thoughts travel that path, we as mere humans can never fathom what are why Allah swt wills for us. Try stay strong, find new friends, try harder at exams and talk to your parents about your feelings and what their backbiting does for your peace of mind, remind them politely that its not how we do. As for Dua, you may be getting something you're unaware of better than what you ask for. Insha'Allah things work out my brother

Comment

yes alway's be thankful and grateful no matter what.. His Allah swt :) The one and only god.. The creator of the heavens and the earth and all that exists. How can we ever lose faith in him?? You're doing great brother.. Better then many. You're a good Muslim and Allah swt will reward you greatly InshAllah :) We all need good friend's.. There are many brother's on here who can befriend you and give you that missing comfort.

Continue being strong.. :up:
          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
          Guide me on your path to your janna,
          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Ws Brother,

I think its important sometimes to make distinctions and not lump all our problems together and view them as a major obstacle of sorts. Also, lets be honest here, you are not starting to lose your faith in Allah (SWT), you are just feeling low and hurt, and this in turn is effecting your imaan. It is a situation that is correctable. An example, lets say you can't find good friends - what has that actually got to do with your relationship with Allah (SWT) and your faith in Him? The two are actually not connected.

Its important to make this distinction and not tie things that are not related to each other. An example, if something bad happens to us, or we fail an exam - should this automatically lead us to question Allah (SWT), our faith in Him? this is not logical. Life is life, sometimes we have happy moments, sometimes bad moments, sometimes sad moments, the important thing though is to be consistent and to make sure your imaan is strong and firm, that should underpin everything - and when it does, it makes those bad and sad moments much easier to deal with.

You pray 5 times a day which is brilliant, MashAllah, this is a very good sign. Keep your prayers, and don't let your sadness get in the way of this.

We should try to use our bad and sad moments as a means to turn more towards Allah (SWT), so when something you want goes wrong or you don't get something you want, immediately turn to Allah (SWT), don't turn in anger to yourself and others. It takes practice but overtime InshAllah you will be able to deal with such moments much better. Use testing moments as a means to draw closer to Allah (SWT). That is the reason we face tests in life. Some pass, some fail. Try to recognise these things as tests, and try to prove yourself to your creator. Show strength and character brother. Confide in Him, pray to him, make excessive dua - put your faith and trust in Him completely - that is submission. Whether I am happy or sad, by relationship with my Lord is consistent - it is not dependent on other factors etc. that is the level we should all be aiming for.

InshAllah you will do well in your exams. Take the necessary steps, revise, make a time-table, and since you have less distractions hopefully you will do well. You will make friends, but think about it, maybe Allah (SWT) is protecting you from certain people during this period in your life? its always important to reflect and think and not always take things at face-value.

InshAllah everything turns out for the better. And InshAllah yoru Ramadan is going well.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post

Brother I suggest going to the masjid and Mark friends with the regulars, even if they are far younger or older.

I suggest enhancing your iman by making dhikr, waAllah this works brother, i decided to change my life around with these methods. I don't hang around a disreputable crowd any more, i make friends at the masjid, and after salah I try making dhikr and meditation sometimes in sha Allah. Brother dnt give up.

Lastly, the tec hnique that i believe works the best Nd support the techniques i listed, DUA. My normal dua used to be, rubizidne ilm (my Lord increase me in knowledge), know the dua I make is "rubizidnee ilm wa hikma wa sabr wa salah wa iman wa barakah wa ajr wa rizq"(my Lord increase me in knowledge truth patience prayer faith goodness reward and wealth)

DONT GIVE UP!!!

Comment

Working...
              X