Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allah SWT promised me Hoors in heaven right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah SWT promised me Hoors in heaven right?

because right now I have the option to call any of 4 special friends and commit Zina..I'm literally crying right now. Like really crying...No spouse, and right now I'm at the edge..

I just want a release and I have the options to do so...But I know that's a SIN.

So I'm super distressed right now..Everyday I have the option to commit Zina, but I dont...and I won't.

But having the ability to commit Zina easily isn't helping...It's like the lady is in front of me and ready to do anything I want everyday, but I have to control Myself.

Wallahi, if no for the 5 daily prayers and Ramadan, I probably would have done it already...

I wanna talk to someone to calm my nerves
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Last edited by Serinity; 22-06-15, 10:38 AM.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Re: Allah SWT promised me Hoors in heaven right?

I have so far beat shaytan in terms of committing zina, but now he's focused his attention on " it's ok they are just friends" I've been thinking of deleting them for a while now but my physical needs just is too strong..but at the same time, I don't want to commit zina..I'm in between and that's probably the hardest thing.

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Lol.
        He only promised the righteous people that they'll have whatever they want in Jannah. So if you want to be righteous and are desperate to have your 'hoor'/companion in Jannah, then stay away from haraam.
        Last edited by HealerofWorlds; 22-06-15, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I know, its not easy.. the harder you try not to fall the greater the rewards, dont give in.

Thats true that your salah and fasting is helping you to keep on track.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Abdell View Post
            I have so far beat shaytan in terms of committing zina, but now he's focused his attention on " it's ok they are just friends" I've been thinking of deleting them for a while now but my physical needs just is too strong..but at the same time, I don't want to commit zina..I'm in between and that's probably the hardest thing.
            It is not okay, a sin is a sin no matter what situation you're in. Don't fall for that. Remember, just as Sky Lark said, the more difficult it gets the higher the reward - and think like this the more difficult it gets the closer you're to victory.

Can anyone define righteous? Ps. is the righteous promised hoors/companions? hmm...

Ps. I just realised a while ago, that I've OCD. Which makes doing wudhu, and ghusl a lot more difficult. I get anxious at the thought of it not being accepted. I just want to read Quran, and I know that Shaytaan the accursed uses these dirty tactics in order for me to give up.
            Last edited by Serinity; 22-06-15, 11:33 AM.
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

You shouldnt have any girls, special or not. Get rid of them/their numbers. Someone that wants to abstain from zina should follow Allah's commands and *not come near to it* simply avoiding it, is good, but cutting out all things that lead to it, big or small, is even better.

If I decide to go on a diet. I get rid of the junk food before i start to diet, so I don't cave in and eat it one day in a moment of weakness. It's common sense. Not saying girls are like food, lol, but you get me, temptation is temptation and resistance requires will power and planning ahead.
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

what is stopping u from marriage?
                Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

what is stopping u from marriage?
                  My old folks need help with money so I can't just go..so it's money. otherwise, I would have been married already.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X