Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this dream is an act of Shayton(هذا الحلم هو عمل من أعمال الشيطان)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this dream is an act of Shayton(هذا الحلم هو عمل من أعمال الشيطان)

I have these dreams about a female friend
    in every night I will wake up being hurt with defeat. I got rid of her years ago
    Because, she will treat me awful and will spread rumors about me. I have kept myself really busy so please help me.

لدي هذه الأحلام عن صديقة
    في كل ليلة وأنا سوف يستيقظ التعرض للاذى مع الهزيمة. أنا تخلصوا من سنواتها منذ
    لأنه، وقالت انها سوف علاج لي النكراء وسوف تنتشر الشائعات حول لي. وظللت على نفسي مشغولا حقا لذا يرجى مساعدتي.

Re: Is this dream is an act of Shayton(هذا الحلم هو عمل من أعمال الشيطان)

Dreams which make you feel uneasy are from shaitan.

Do the methods as been prescribed in sunnah, that is, when you wake up from a bad dream then dry spit - that is just making the sound of spitting, three times
    onto your left side, and read a'uthu thrice; then turn to sleep on the other side.

Also read au'thu billah min sharri hathar ru'ya, where you ask the protection of Allah from the bad dream. In that way no harm will come, insha'allah ameen.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Peaceforall88 View Post
      I have these dreams about a female friend
      in every night I will wake up being hurt with defeat. I got rid of her years ago
      Because, she will treat me awful and will spread rumors about me. I have kept myself really busy so please help me.

لدي هذه الأحلام عن صديقة
      في كل ليلة وأنا سوف يستيقظ التعرض للاذى مع الهزيمة. أنا تخلصوا من سنواتها منذ
      لأنه، وقالت انها سوف علاج لي النكراء وسوف تنتشر الشائعات حول لي. وظللت على نفسي مشغولا حقا لذا يرجى مساعدتي.
      in addition to SkyLark's response, don't forget to read Al- Mu'awwidhatayn and ayat ul Kursi and other prescribed duaas before going to bed. It really helps to protect from evil things that occur in sleep inshaAllah.

Comment

Yeah. It does. I got lazy today, and got a bad dream.... I regret now.
        La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
        (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
        Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X