Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does inhaling smoke break fast?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Does inhaling smoke break fast?

    And on top of this I get negative feedback, smh.. (not you guys but just someone in my house) they say if you can't pray leave it all together. :( I don't want that.

    I dunno..................... My god. I wonder whether my prayers will ever get accepted. :p Oh well.

    Well I guess I shoudn't care, and I don't care, I'll just pray cause I want to pray, not because of some reward. I do it because Allah SWT commanded it...
    Haven't prayed yet... Smh... :/ I wish I was... So much negativity....

    As long as there are people in heaven I'm fine in hell. I know I can't take it, but what else can I do?
    Last edited by Serinity; 18-06-15, 05:30 PM.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Does inhaling smoke break fast?

      Originally posted by Serinity View Post
      Does it break fast? I'm not a smoker, alhamdulillah, but the environment where I live, I inhale smoke, is my fast broken?
      When I do wudhu, I thought it was wass that made me go all forgetful, but it seems like not to be it.. So it is myself?!

      I don't want to be negative, but I can't help it, forgetful in wudhu, broken fast? :(

      Alhamdulillah, at least there are muslims around the world benfiting from this month. :/
      No. But please try to avoid being in that environment if possible. Second hand smoke can be worse for your healthy.
      May Allah protect you.
      *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
      "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Does inhaling smoke break fast?

        Originally posted by Serinity View Post
        And on top of this I get negative feedback, smh.. (not you guys but just someone in my house) they say if you can't pray leave it all together. :( I don't want that.

        I dunno..................... My god. I wonder whether my prayers will ever get accepted. :p Oh well.

        Well I guess I shoudn't care, and I don't care, I'll just pray cause I want to pray, not because of some reward. I do it because Allah SWT commanded it...
        Haven't prayed yet... Smh... :/ I wish I was... So much negativity....

        As long as there are people in heaven I'm fine in hell. I know I can't take it, but what else can I do?
        You really need to calm down. Shaytaan is playing from serious tricks with your mind and you are letting him. Take it easy.
        We pray because is it a command from Allah, to get rewards, and to please Allah. Don't say you are not praying for reward because you WANT rewards.
        In the Aakhirah, only our rewards from the mercy of Allah will help us, nothing else.
        Do YOUR BEST and relax. You'd be fine. Don't stress so much. Just do your best and think good of Allah.
        You want Allah to have mercy on you yet you are not merciful to yourself? Relax please.

        May Allah make it easy for you.

        P.S. Please try to get some good Muslim friends in your locality. Good company may help you as well in shaa Allah.
        And remember, think POSITIVE. Yes, we should also fear Allah and wonder if our good deeds will be accepted, BUT we SHOULD
        also have hope and be positive. Middle way; middle ground. Ok? Please relax in shaa Allah.
        *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
        "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Does inhaling smoke break fast?

          Originally posted by Oum Soumayyah View Post
          You really need to calm down. Shaytaan is playing from serious tricks with your mind and you are letting him. Take it easy.
          We pray because is it a command from Allah, to get rewards, and to please Allah. Don't say you are not praying for reward because you WANT rewards.
          In the Aakhirah, only our rewards from the mercy of Allah will help us, nothing else.
          Do YOUR BEST and relax. You'd be fine. Don't stress so much. Just do your best and think good of Allah.
          You want Allah to have mercy on you yet you are not merciful to yourself? Relax please.

          May Allah make it easy for you.

          P.S. Please try to get some good Muslim friends in your locality. Good company may help you as well in shaa Allah.
          And remember, think POSITIVE. Yes, we should also fear Allah and wonder if our good deeds will be accepted, BUT we SHOULD
          also have hope and be positive. Middle way; middle ground. Ok? Please relax in shaa Allah.
          I've doubts... Soo you say it is shaytaan the accursed playing with me??? But isn't shaytaan the accursed supposed to be locked down in Ramadhan?

          Soo much doubt stems from that question. Now I ask myself whether I'm muslim. So I took the shahadah.
          At least there will be people in heaven <--- that relieves me. :D
          Anyways, In sha Allah I'm muslim. :) ... Silently goes to a corner crying...

          Edit: Lol..... Of course I'm muslim. Lollllllllllllll................
          Last edited by Serinity; 19-06-15, 04:24 PM.
          La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
          Do not say about Allah but Truth.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Does inhaling smoke break fast?

            Originally posted by Serinity View Post
            I've doubts... Soo you say it is shaytaan the accursed playing with me??? But isn't shaytaan the accursed supposed to be locked down in Ramadhan?

            Soo much doubt stems from that question. Now I ask myself whether I'm muslim. So I took the shahadah.
            At least there will be people in heaven <--- that relieves me. :D
            Anyways, In sha Allah I'm muslim. :) ... Silently goes to a corner crying...

            Edit: Lol..... Of course I'm muslim. Lollllllllllllll................
            Haven't you been asking these types of questions even before Ramadhan or am I mistaking you for someone else?
            And yea, the major shayateen are locked down during Ramadhan; clearly not all. and Allah knows best.
            At the end of the day, shaytaan has no control over us; we just let him. So it's up to us to fight these negative
            thoughts. You are overthinking this and need to relax and give yourself the change to enjoy you 'ibaadah.
            *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
            "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Does inhaling smoke break fast?

              Originally posted by Oum Soumayyah View Post
              Haven't you been asking these types of questions even before Ramadhan or am I mistaking you for someone else?
              And yea, the major shayateen are locked down during Ramadhan; clearly not all. and Allah knows best.
              At the end of the day, shaytaan has no control over us; we just let him. So it's up to us to fight these negative
              thoughts. You are overthinking this and need to relax and give yourself the change to enjoy you 'ibaadah.
              I will fight them from now on, thanks for the info, I thought every single shaytaan was locked down. :jkk:
              I may have mood swings. :D XD Oh well.

              I don't know if you are mistaking me for someone else.

              Anyways, from now on, I'll fight. I let my guard down, because I thought every shaytaan was locked. My mistake.

              I'll make sure I recite the 3 quls and ayat al kursi. In sha Allah, that way I'll get more guided.
              Last edited by Serinity; 19-06-15, 09:03 PM.
              La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
              (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
              Do not say about Allah but Truth.

              Comment

              Collapse

              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

              Working...
              X