Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do mums get jealous of dads ....

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
    I believe each parent should nurture the love that children have for each parent and not break down this important fibre which form kids into stable adults.
    True say, but hard
    Let me give you an example,
    Whenever, a divorce is taking place, what do parents normaly do, they try and use the children as bait ,so the well being of children are easily ignored, this is not because they don't care about the children, it is instinctive as they know children are the dearest in the marriage.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
      True say, but hard
      Whenever, a divorce is taking place, what do parents normaly do, they try and use the children as bait ,so the well being of children are easily ignored, this is not because they don't care about the children, it is instinctive as they know children are the dearest in the marriage.
      Yes very common, when parents divorce then their children being dragged from the middle, so to speak. This is quite burdensome and stressful for the kids Im sure.

Parents should resist this temptation and rather put their children's happiness first, so that means going against such instincts..
      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

True say, but hard
        After everything my ex put me through i've always put my son first, i always encourage him to be with his father and even the other day i let his parents come to see their grandchild because i know my son misses them even though i haven't still forgiven them for hurting my feelings too

The only time i might have been 'selfish' was when i didn't let our son go to his wedding

Comment

A "mum" is a female. Females are highly jealous creatures. So based on this, I think we can conclude that mums can be jealous of dads.
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
            After everything my ex put me through i've always put my son first, i always encourage him to be with his father and even the other day i let his parents come to see their grandchild because i know my son misses them even though i haven't still forgiven them for hurting my feelings too

The only time i might have been 'selfish' was when i didn't let our son go to his wedding
            MashaAllah, thats good, i think its important as parents irrespective of their own differences to make sure the child does not get affected somehow.

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
              A "mum" is a female. Females are highly jealous creatures. So based on this, I think we can conclude that mums can be jealous of dads.
              Hmmmmm.... yes in general ... maybe it comes under subconciousness, but how does that affect relationships in general.
              thats the question.

Comment

Lol, I've come across plenty of jealous men. I'd say they can both be pretty "jealous creatures".

To answer the question, no I haven't witnessed that. I've heard of men getting jealous if the wife gives most attention to their child/children though.
                "East, west, south, or north makes little difference. No matter what your destination, just be sure to make every journey a journey within. If you travel within, you’ll travel the whole wide world and beyond." - Rule 9. - The Forty Rules of Love.

Comment

Originally posted by HealerofWorlds View Post
                  Lol, I've come across plenty of jealous men. I'd say they can both be pretty "jealous creatures".

To answer the question, no I haven't witnessed that. I've heard of men getting jealous if the wife gives most attention to their child/children though.

Ahh true, but then ,he is not jealous because the wife gives attention to the children , he is jealous that she does not give him enough attention.
                  There is a difference.

Comment

i guess it's the opposite in some cases
                    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                      i guess it's the opposite in some cases
                      Explain ?

Comment

Explain ?
                        there are dads who keep asking their kids who they love more, and well they always want the answer in their favour lol

real torture lol
                        Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                          there are dads who keep asking their kids who they love more, and well they always want the answer in their favour lol

real torture lol
                          Ahh makes sense, the sensitive dads.
                          Loool

Comment

Ahh true, but then ,he is not jealous because the wife gives attention to the children , he is jealous that she does not give him enough attention.
                            There is a difference.
                            That's what I meant. Still jealous.
                            "East, west, south, or north makes little difference. No matter what your destination, just be sure to make every journey a journey within. If you travel within, you’ll travel the whole wide world and beyond." - Rule 9. - The Forty Rules of Love.

Comment

That's very stereotypical. I could argue men are more jealous than women. But both express jealousy in different ways. Men tend to be more controlling and aggressive when jealous, and women tend to be more spiteful and gossipy. I know this is also a stereotype, but it is more accurate and observable than the oft repeated "females are jealous creatures".
                              Jealousy does not belong to any one gender. However, in marriages it is the husband who is usually jealous and so controls his wife and dislikes her going out, spending time with friends and so on.
                              Let not the free disposal (and affluence) of the disbelievers throughout the land deceive you.

[Surah Aali-'Imraan: V. 196]

Comment

Working...
                              X