Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel so hopeless. I can't find a job!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so hopeless. I can't find a job!!!

I am a student. I live in Europe. I am going through a lot of hardships right now, and I'm receiving absolutely no help from Allah (SWT). I am going through a lot of stress, loneliness and depression. I have been looking for a part time job for months now. I have applied everywhere and had trust in Allah (SWT) that I would get a place somewhere. I pray and pray with full faith in Allah but nothing happens. I dont do any major sins now but I have done in the past and I keep on asking him for forgiveness. But it seems he made my life so tough now. If he loves me he wouldn't make me beg for money from people for a living which I never did before in my life. My situation had gone to this extent where our Imam asking brothers for money from the masjid as zadaqa and I accepted it with tears in my eyes. All my friends are working and got their jobs easily, but why haven't I, when I had trust in Allah (SWT).

Re: I feel so hopeless. I can't find a job!!!

No, don't lose hope in Allah or blame Him. Our test is to have faith in Him even when we're going through hardships and when we are being tested.
    Are you looking for jobs that are of high positions only? My advice would be to start small. There's nothing wrong with that. You can always try to progress higher later. Keep applying as much as you can! Even temporary positions.
    "East, west, south, or north makes little difference. No matter what your destination, just be sure to make every journey a journey within. If you travel within, you’ll travel the whole wide world and beyond." - Rule 9. - The Forty Rules of Love.

Comment

Re: I feel so hopeless. I can't find a job!!!

Never give up.. Always keep trying and good things always come to those who appreciate and wait. Iv been looking for work also and just recently been accepted.. I started today. So please keep trying and keep making dua.
      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
      Guide me on your path to your janna,
      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Working...
      X