Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what can i d0?

Remember. It's probably your hormones.
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Abcdefghij. please do forgive me if I've offended you or mocked you. You have my apologies.

May Allah SWT forgive us all. Ameen.

I didn't actually intend to mock you. But can't say otherwise now can I? Please do forgive me. I don't want to stay accountable on DOJ. Please do accept. Again do forgive me and us for that matter.
      La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
      (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
      Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Lol I'm sure OPs 3arabi....

My advice bro:

If you can marry her and want to do so, if not scoodadle outta her life.

Comment

Originally posted by abcdefghij View Post
          Y0u have a l0t of Free tym!!
          AnswEr this question otherWise go and do s0mething IslamIc brother!

You do simethimg islamic and leave the girl alone

Don't worry about her heart
          Worry about your Akhira

Dating is haram

You either marry her or you leave her alone
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

go and ask her to marry you if you love her and she loves you too

Comment

If it's not right, don't talk to her.
              And I'm not making fun of you but I had to read your post 3 times to even begin to understand it. The way you type is distracting from the message/question. Type like you would if you were writing a paper to turn in to a teacher. I wasted more time trying to read your post than replying.
              “Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is Oft-Forgiving.” (71:10)

Comment

Awesome typo.. :up: so ganna rep ya with a nice looking greenie weenie..

Regarding your issue.. Best get married or stay away..
                I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                Guide me on your path to your janna,
                Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Working...
                X