Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what can i d0?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what can i d0?

    i used 2 talk 2 a girl and then i had to st0p talking t0 her bcuz it wasntt right! But my b0nd with her was really str0ng.. We were best friends and we l0ved each other as friends! She was a Muslim to0 and had an amazing personality! and then i br0ke off with her! It wAs difficult but I did it!

    But now she messaged me and all the mem0ries are back! And it depresses me t0 some extent thaT i had 2 break her heart!!

    ShE is 0ne of those struggling Muslims i can say! Doesn't observe hijab and has bad habits but from inside she'z one of the best human beings! I cried when i had to say goodbye to her!!

    WhAt can i d0 now that she has messeged me again?? It's deep psychological pain to let go off her! I did it once.. I can't do it again! She loves me too hence why she again messaged me bcuz she misSed me al0t!

    Shuld I aCt rude to her??? S0 she st0ps loving me and doesntt message me again? Woud dat be g0od thing?? WouLd Allah like it if i broke her heart?? Please keep in miNd she's really sensitive and loving!! she's not of those that takes heart breaks lightly!! PrObably a sensitive female MuSlim here can relate!! what should i do ???!!!

  • #2
    Re: what can i d0?

    You should fix your keyboard

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: what can i d0?

      Originally posted by Muslim1415 View Post
      You should fix your keyboard
      ANd y0u shoLd fix ur sense of humor!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: what can i d0?

        Lol.

        " YoU Kn0w ThAT peOple 4uite l1kE dis C00l stUUf wr1TtInG l1k3 this l33t sk1lLs"

        Actually lets see.

        P3oekple l3ike t0 p1ay wtih poeple becAuse t1hs is sooO c00ol!
        La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
        (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
        Do not say about Allah but Truth.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: what can i d0?

          Originally posted by Serinity View Post
          Lol.

          " YoU Kn0w ThAT peOple 4uite l1kE dis C00l stUUf wr1TtInG l1k3 this l33t sk1lLs"
          Y0u have a l0t of Free tym!!
          AnswEr this question otherWise go and do s0mething IslamIc brother!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: what can i d0?

            If you're interested in marrying her and she is too, then make a list of things that you'd like her to improve in, like hijab etc. And send them to her along with the message that you want to marry her if she improves in those things and if she's willing to accept, then she should give you her wali's contact details and you should proceed through her wali. If she doesn't want to improve or doesn't want to marry you or doesn't give you her wali's information, then don't continue communicating with her. Tell her strictly not to contact you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: what can i d0?

              Originally posted by abcdefghij View Post
              Y0u have a l0t of Free tym!!
              AnswEr this question otherWise go and do s0mething IslamIc brother!
              Haha we need a new trolling ideas thread!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                what can i d0?

                vHy u sp3ak lYk di$h

                Pl2 h3lp
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: what can i d0?

                  Get married.
                  https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                  Ephemeral reader

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: what can i d0?

                    Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                    If you're interested in marrying her and she is too, then make a list of things that you'd like her to improve in, like hijab etc. And send them to her along with the message that you want to marry her if she improves in those things and if she's willing to accept, then she should give you her wali's contact details and you should proceed through her wali. If she doesn't want to improve or doesn't want to marry you or doesn't give you her wali's information, then don't continue communicating with her. Tell her strictly not to contact you.
                    H0w can you expect s0meone t0 change overnyt?? Are y0u kidding? Allah guides us we don't guide 0urselves! and marriaGe is n0t possible s0 i guess i sh0uld be strict

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: what can i d0?

                      Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                      vHy u sp3ak lYk di$h

                      Pl2 h3lp
                      WhY y0u waste timE on this f0rum? G0 do something Islamic like reading Quran!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: what can i d0?

                        The 0's you use in your sentences must have been hard for her to resist.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: what can i d0?

                          Keep f0cusing on my writing! Brilliant usage 0f time! Shaytan really hAs deluded you int0 wasting your tym!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: what can i d0?

                            Our prayers are with you brother that Allah give you sabr amin.
                            ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: what can i d0?

                              Pr0p053 t0 h3r 0r br34k 077 c0nt4ct u 5crub

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X