Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Problems with accepting the Sharia Law

Originally posted by newmuslimguy View Post
    I don't understand what you're problem is. He is a Kafir that thinks Allah ta'ala is testing people in Evil and Cruel ways. You can explain to him why that's not true so he can change his view or you can go away. You are really not making much sense

that's the thing, his Profile says He's Muslim, and I don't recall him claiming to be a Kaafir,

if you got proof then post it,
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

that's the thing, his Profile says He's Muslim, and I don't recall him claiming to be a Kaafir,

if you got proof then post it,
      Who cares...? It's kind of obvious, but he still considers himself a Muslim even though you consider him a Kafir. Maybe he used to be Muslim and just committed Kufr and hasn't changed it. What do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by newmuslimguy View Post
        Who cares...? It's kind of obvious, but he still considers himself a Muslim even though you consider him a Kafir. Maybe he used to be Muslim and just committed Kufr and hasn't changed it. What do you want?

never mind

Comment

Saif-Uddin, so you're telling me that it is kufr that I don't know the basics of Islam? You are the most arrogant member on this site, you think you're better than everyone else. When I wrote that I sometimes meet with prostitutes you called me disgusting. You know what's even more disgusting? Being a Khawarij like you are. You're even worse than a Khawarij, at least a Khawarij thinks that you are a kafir for committing major sins, you're labelling me as a kafir just because I don't know the foundation of Islam which I don't even think is a sin. And you said to me, and I quote You don't even know the foundation of Islam and you call yourself a muslim?. I've tried to talk nicely to you but your arrogance won't stop.

And one more thing, if I hated and rejected Sharia law, I wouldn't care about it and worry about it putting me behind the pale of Islam. I made this post so someone could convince me to lika Sharia law, even though I don't get the Sharia law, I should just shut up and accept it blindly. So why don't you stop slandering instead, don't tell newmuslimguy to stop slandering, he is telling the truth.
          Last edited by <pickanothername>; 16-07-15, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by <pickanothername> View Post
            Saif-Uddin, so you're telling me that it is kufr that I don't know the basics of Islam? You are the most arrogant member on this site, you think you're better than everyone else. When I wrote that I sometimes meet with prostitutes you called me disgusting. You know what's even more disgusting? Being a Khawarij like you are. You're even worse than a Khawarij, at least a Khawarij thinks that you are a kafir for committing major sins, you're labelling me as a kafir just because I don't know the foundation of Islam which I don't even think is a sin. And you said to me, and I quote You don't even know the foundation of Islam and you call yourself a muslim?. I've tried to talk nicely to you but your arrogance won't stop.

And one more thing, if I hated and rejected Sharia law, I wouldn't care about it and worry about it putting me behind the pale of Islam. I made this post so someone could convince me to lika Sharia law, even though I don't get the Sharia law, I should just shut up and accept it blindly. So why don't you stop slandering instead, don't tell newmuslimguy to stop slandering, he is telling the truth.
            What Is Shariah?

The literal translation of Shariah is “watering hole.”

But in Islamic terms, the Shariah is made up of three things:

1.The laws dictated in the QUran.
            2.The laws revealed to Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).
            3.The laws that are taken from the lifestyle (Sunnah) of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

As you can see, the Shariah comes strictly from the Quran and Sunnah. That is, it comes from Allah and His Messenger (pbuh). Therefore, it is illogical to think a devout Muslim can leave these laws behind.

And just like the Quran and Sunnah does not change, the Shariah does not change. Whatever Allah and and His Messenger have made permissible according to the Shariah will always be permissible. And whatever they have made forbidden will always be forbidden.

Allah has made polygamy and acceptable form of marriage in Islam. So it will always be permissible and no one can change that. For anyone to say we must forbid polygamy because it is outdated and abuses women is wrong. And any Muslim who espouses this view is being sinful.

Conversely, Allah has made Riba (interest) forbidden. So it will always be forbidden and no one can change that. For anyone to make it permissible because it is accepted in modern finance is wrong. And any Muslim who espouses this view is being sinful.

What Is Fiqh?

The literal translation of Fiqh is “true understanding.”

But in Islamic terms, Fiqh is making rulings and judgements from evidence found in the Shariah, that is, the Quran and Sunnah, and from consensus of Islamic scholars.

Fiqh does not necessarily come directly from the Quran and Sunnah. But it does come indirectly from these sources.

But Fiqh does not override Shariah. Fiqh is used to create laws for matters not specifically addressed by the Shariah.

For example, smoking cigarettes is not expressly forbidden in either the Quran or Sunnah. And initially, Muslim scholars ruled that smoking was disliked because of the smell and it was immitating non-Muslims.

But it wasn’t forbidden.

However, When it was discovered that smoking cigarettes can be deadly, Muslim scholars ruled that cigarettes are forbidden in Islam. Islamic scholars came to this ruling based on evidence in the Quran.

Oh you who have believed, do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.

Chapter 4, Verse 29.

That ruling is Fiqh in action. There’s no direct condemnation of smoking cigarettes in the sources of Shariah (Quran and Sunnah). But scholars use these same sources to determine that it is still forbidden.

What Are The Primary Differences Between Fiqh And Shariah?

So we can see that Fiqh and Shariah are related and they are both aspects of Islamic Law. However, there are significant differences.

Shariah cannot be changed. But Fiqh can change based on new informationShariah is broad and general. Fiqh focuses on narrow and specific issues.Shariah comes from the Quran and SUnnah. Fiqh comes from the Shariah.

There should be no waivering when it comes to the Shariah. It is from Allah. Most Muslims utilize some aspect of the Shariah everyday, either consciously or unconsciously.
            ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
              before you start quoting hadiths, especially on intricate topics such as execution, do you think it would be better to elaborate rather than partially quote something that can be taken out of context?
              BismAllah o.k why don't you fill in the gaps. Some people only follow simple sentences.
              BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

Comment

Originally posted by <pickanothername> View Post

youve been booted, but in case your lurking,

ignorrance doesnt equal Kufr, nor did I say it did,

Rejecting the Quran or the Hadith of the Prophet :saw: equals Kufr,
                Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 18-11-15, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X