Problems with accepting the Sharia Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with accepting the Sharia Law

Okay, I have a really big problem and I've had it since I was like 13, which is when my mind started developing and questioning things. I am 17 years old now.

Anyway, why don't I get to it.

The Sharia Law seems really harsh to me, I can't imagine myself living under Sharia Law. Death penalty is the answer for everything, boast about your sins and you're dead, don't pray and you're dead, I have even heard that prostitutes recieve death penalty. What the heck? What's wrong with prostitutes other than the fact that they are commiting Zina? And homosexuals too, they get thrown from the highest buildings in the town, you people really think that they want to be homosexual? Is it fair to them to NOT have sexual desires they can act upon? What are they going to do? Never ever do anything sexual with anyone? Homosexuality can not be cured, once you realise you're gay, you're screwed for life. You might as well commit suicide. Allah won't help you with your homosexuality. Having homosexual feelings is a test from Allah, what kind of test is that? Testing someone like that is just evil and cruel. I feel so sad for people who are tested this way, the test goes on forever, until the day you die. Never has anyone gotten rid of those feelings. Plus, we don't think the same as in the days when the prophet lived. During that time, it was normal to kill for everything, that's why it was easier to accept the Sharia law back then. Today, we have been growing up with no death penalty or barbarism/brutality, that's why it is so hard for me and all of my friends to accept it. Because I live in Sweden, and I'm originally from Albania. My parents moved to Sweden for better lives. Anyway, you know, I wouldn't really care about all this. But not agreeing with Sharia law puts you behind the pale of Islam, that worries me a lot! I am really scared that Sharia Law will be brought in my country someday, and that it will be hard for me to live with, so I would move to another country which would make me a kaafir. I think that Sharia Law is for muslims who are very religious and hate committing sins. Me, I drink alcohol from time to time (Which I'm not proud of). And that would mean that I would get like a hundred lashed for drinking. And that would make me really furious and angry that I would be able to kill the person who lashes me as an order from Allah.

Also, all the women would be fully covered and I wouldn't be able to see a womans beauty. This sounds wrong but I like seeing females and their beautiful faces and hair (Which I'm also not very proud of). Also, the schools wouldn't be mixed, girls and boys in one school is forbidden in Sharia Law. That would be really boring, not getting smiles from girls and not talking to girls and not seeing any girls.
    I'm 17 years old by the way so I'm still in school.

I need serious help, everytime i think about the Sharia Law it makes me depressed knowing that it puts me behind the pale of Islam. It has been my biggest concern for a really long time. It's just impossible for me to agree with it. Like there is nothing more impossible. Please help, I need some comfort through this.

Sometimes it makes me want to leave Islam, Allah doens't seem to care. I mean he has said in the Quran that he doens't burden a soul more than it can take. But I'm starting to think that is absolutely not true. The burden he has put on me is just horrible and indescribable, it's like I'm in an ocean and trying to not to drown, but my body goes deeper and deeper in the ocean.

Re: Problems with accepting the Sharia Law

Woah, too much negativity, didn't bother reading.

Don't let culturism affect your perception on life. If someone raped your daughter, wouldn't you like the other dead? Or if someone killed your mother? Or if someone seduced your brother into sodomy? So wrong. Astafirgullah.

Death penalty is a gift from Allah SWT, if you commit sodomy. Why? Because the punishment in the other world would be immense.

so what if you don't like something Allah SWT ordained? Allah SWT does as He SWT wills. In the end you'll return to Him SWT.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
      so what if you don't like something Allah SWT ordained? Allah SWT does as He SWT wills. In the end you'll return to Him SWT.
      What kind of help is that? Is this helping me somehow? I said that I need help and comfort through this,and I need to get rid of the feeling about disliking Sharia law, and this is your answer? If you give answers like this then don't give answers at all, have a nice day.

Comment

The answer is to just accept the decree of Allah SWT. And if you don't understand the Shariah Law, study it. And if you dislike it, then reflect upon yourself.

Just get rid of the feeling, easy, whatever the source of that feeling you should be capable of locating, and then eliminate. If you can't do that, then strengthen your aqeedah. Because Allah SWT's decree and Laws should be above your assumptions and desires, preconceptions upon reality. You're a slave, a slave is the lowest of the lowest, Allah SWT is Our Lord The Highest, whatever is decreed and ordained is ordained. Just accept it.
        Last edited by Serinity; 07-06-15, 05:39 PM.
        La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
        (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'

Comment

oh it's you again.

Comment

If you're a troll I won't bother anymore.

Either way, it is up to you. Your help is within you, but you refuse to look at it. Whatever you say, is out of the desire to go against it. Fight yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
              oh it's you again.
              Do you have a problem? Stop replying to every thread I make with some stupid comment, my god you're so annoying! Get a life!

Comment

If you're a troll I won't bother anymore.

Either way, it is up to you. Your help is within you, but you refuse to look at it. Whatever you say, is out of the desire to go against it. Fight yourself.
                Why do you think I'm a troll

Comment

Bad reputation. And the problems should be evident.

Comment

Problems with accepting the Sharia Law

'We hear and we obey.'

There is wisdom behind all of his laws, sometimes we cannot understand because it's beyond human comprehension - but he knows what is best for us.
                    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Bad reputation. And the problems should be evident.
                      I dont know how to fix the reputation, I just started using this site a few days ago and it went full red because my ''bad language'' towards other members in a thread I started, not to mention that their behaviour was much worse but they didn't recieve a single f-ing warning or bad reputation

Comment

That is your side of the story. Thus I can't trust you.

Comment

Lmao, you people think that I am a troll when I just spent 30 minutes to write this thread, spell-check it and post it just for fun? I have a serious f-ing problem okay, the last thing I need is some imbeciles calling me a troll or thinking that all this post is bullsh*t. SubhanAllah, you really know how to get on my nerves, I'm starting to loathe every member on this site. I can't believe that people like you are loved by Allah, smh.

Comment

Wow u seem to like everything bad and than you say u have problems with Sharia. Reading your post i can understand why u hate Sharia, with these likings you will definitely hate Sharia just like a thief hates the police.
                            A Pessimistic Truth is better than an Optimistic lie.

Sisters dont pm me

Comment

Sorry brother no good muslim is going to agree with u on these things. It is you who have to get these things out of your system and rectify yourself, one way to get started is to be in a company of good practicing muslims, not the ones who are only muslims by their names. Start offering salah 5 times a day this way you will solve most of your problems and also get to meet good people in the mosques.
                              A Pessimistic Truth is better than an Optimistic lie.

Sisters dont pm me

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X