Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to be in the company of angels or devils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you want to be in the company of angels or devils?

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    :salams:

There is one person that picks on my comments when he feels like it and I don't think he will ever forgive me. It's disheartening because I thought I was helping someone, but I wasn't. It's my fault. Now he keeps making those kind of replies. Taking the mick out of me, and it makes it worse because he uses religion as a way of sarcasm.
    There was another one as well but he is gone.

It's been a while but still this member keeps carrying on, once in a while, I thought he was over it, but it seems he will not give up. I ignore him, but it's sad to see that even a non muslim is nicer to me and he is the first muslim member on the forum that's being like this towards me because of one thing I said?

Good reminder

:jkk:
    We could mediate for you and the brother if you'd like.
    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
    [2:186]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Working...
    X