Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got punched in the face. Is that predestined by Allah SWT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got punched in the face. Is that predestined by Allah SWT?

Salam:
    I got punched in the face by someone. I could have simply avoid this but it seemed It was coming to me whatever I had done. I could call it 'sheer stupidity'. It did a great damage to my self esteem. I feel so humiliated. All 'what if' thoughts and regrets are killing me now. Do you think it was decreed by Allah in my life ? Do Allah care these day to day affairs in our lives? Please some light:::

I got punched in the face. Is that predestined by Allah SWT?

of course brother Allah cares about day to day affairs of one's life ..let me tell you something .if you were bitten by a little ant Allah would care .and you say punch ,,punch is very big plus humiliation ..when ever something like this happens Allah forgive your sins and other person will be punished here or in other life never question Allah's justice

Comment

Re: I got punched in the face. Is that predestined by Allah SWT?

:salams

Everything is pre-destined by Allah.

And yes, Allah cares about us more than anyone else. But, that doesn't mean we can act stupidly and then blame it on Allah.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        :salams

Everything is pre-destined by Allah.

And yes, Allah cares about us more than anyone else. But, that doesn't mean we can act stupidly and then blame it on Allah.
        Also are things like rape, incest etc pre destined

I think they are but people can't blame ALLAH for that

Abusers are to blame as they have free will and ALLAH does not interfere with free will otherwise it means we have no choice
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Everything happens by the decree of Allah and is destine by Allah.

Rape, accidents, loss of loved ones, poverty, sicknesses, and other difficulties and calamities can be a part of one's test in this life.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Rape, accidents, loss of loved ones, poverty, sicknesses, and other difficulties and calamities can be a part of one's test in this life.
            But rape is a harsh test. I don't think ALLAH wants that to happen to someone

I hope you are not implying that. It's people that do this as they have free will and choose to do so. ALLAH just does not interfere as they will be punished after

I hope you realise that otherwise your thinking is flawed

Comment

Obviously, the rapist will be responsible for it.

Everything is decreed though and good and bad are both from Allah. Not sure what you mean by Allah does not interfere, because everything is the will of Allah.

Comment

Everything is decreed though and good and bad are both from Allah. Not sure what you mean by Allah does not interfere, because everything is the will of Allah.
                Because ALLAH cannot stop someone from doing something otherwise that person has no free will and does not interfere with free will

But ALLAH could but chooses not to as they will be either rewarded or punished in this life or the hereafter

Comment

I've read somewhere its bad to attribute evil to Allah.
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    True. It makes you think negatively of ALLAH as if he is to blame

I only associate good with ALLAH. It's better that way

Comment

But what happens if these things afflict a non-Muslim? Will she or he still go to Hell Fire?
                      Are all non-Muslims bound to Hell Fire whether they know about the truth of Islam or not?
                      I know girls who've been abandoned by their husbands and abused/kicked out of their homes by their boyfriends, and also girls who are shunned by society for being molested, all of these extremely terrible things. And it hurts to see them go through that because men don't go through those things. And any of the following could happen to me if it wasn't for Allah (swt) guiding me to Islam and also protecting me. Will those girls be punished like the people who oppressed them? Why would any of this be a test for non-Muslims if they aren't Muslim? I thought only the believers got tested, or if even a not-so-strong Muslim did, it improves the relationship with Allah (swt), or at least the Muslim can say 'I'll be rewarded,' or can repent, and know of Jannah, whereas it's just pain and sadness for the non-Muslims...

What would these tests do to non-believers in regards to their fate? I know these questions are very....weird, maybe even sinful but I'm asking because it isn't that easy to tell those women to embrace Islam to be saved or something....you get what I mean I think.
                      Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                        Because ALLAH cannot stop someone from doing something otherwise that person has no free will and does not interfere with free will

But ALLAH could but chooses not to as they will be either rewarded or punished in this life or the hereafter
                        Allah can not stop someone is like saying Allah does not have the power to stop someone which is not true. Allah can do whatever He wants.

The issue of predestination and free will is such that we should affirm that everything is decreed by Allah, yet we have the free will to choose our actions. Moreover, this isn't something that we need to really get into as the early Muslims forbade people from delving too much into free will and predestination issues.

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                        We are not attributing evil to Allah.

I think a better way of understanding is that Allah can put us in good times and difficult times.

Allah knows best.

Comment

Allah can not stop someone is like saying Allah does not have the power to stop someone which is not true. Allah can do whatever He wants.

The issue of predestination and free will is such that we should affirm that everything is decreed by Allah, yet we have the free will to choose our actions. Moreover, this isn't something that we need to really get into as the early Muslims forbade people from delving too much into free will and predestination issues.

I think a better way of understanding is that Allah can put us in good times and difficult times.

Allah knows best.
                          That does sound better. :jkk:
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                            But what happens if these things afflict a non-Muslim? Will she or he still go to Hell Fire?
                            Are all non-Muslims bound to Hell Fire whether they know about the truth of Islam or not?
                            I know girls who've been abandoned by their husbands and abused/kicked out of their homes by their boyfriends, and also girls who are shunned by society for being molested, all of these extremely terrible things. And it hurts to see them go through that because men don't go through those things. And any of the following could happen to me if it wasn't for Allah (swt) guiding me to Islam and also protecting me. Will those girls be punished like the people who oppressed them? Why would any of this be a test for non-Muslims if they aren't Muslim? I thought only the believers got tested, or if even a not-so-strong Muslim did, it improves the relationship with Allah (swt), or at least the Muslim can say 'I'll be rewarded,' or can repent, and know of Jannah, whereas it's just pain and sadness for the non-Muslims...

What would these tests do to non-believers in regards to their fate? I know these questions are very....weird, maybe even sinful but I'm asking because it isn't that easy to tell those women to embrace Islam to be saved or something....you get what I mean I think.
                            Allah does not punish until the person has heard about Islam. Always remember that Allah is Most Just and He will never wrong anyone even a little bit, whether that person is a Muslim or not.

Comment

Allah knows best.
                              I think my explanation is better but I see what you mean by your points

It's free will. ALLAH does not want evil to be inflicted on a person as people do that through free will

Comment

Working...
                              X