Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters of sisters need volunteers to help this ramadan. interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters of sisters need volunteers to help this ramadan. interested?

assalamu alaikum. this is a group of sisters who help give da'wa to women in prison and buys islamic items for new reverts in prison, as well as helping the new reverts in their local community. they are looking for help this ramadan. in sha allah this could be a good use of ramadan time and a source of good deeds.

https://www.facebook.com/SistersofSi...type=1&theater

Sisters of Sisters

Assalamu Alaikum, and hello to everyone. Sisters of Sisters is currently seeking local and online service volunteers.

Local volunteer duties available:
    filling orders
    mailing packages
    picking up donations
    keeping up with inmate/CAIR requests
    speaking to those outside the bars.

Online volunteer duties include:
    Filling orders
    facebook page upkeep
    email response
    Inmate correspondence.

There is much to do here at Sisters of Sisters! If you would like to volunteer please email [email protected] and in the subject line add "Volunteer." You will receive response within 24-48 hrs.
    I am not affiliated with this group at all, other than being a fan of the page.
    I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!
    Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Re: Sisters of sisters need volunteers to help this ramadan. interested?

https://www.facebook.com/SistersofSi...type=1&theaterI am so humbled. I just found this letter in my dresser drawer from one of the women in the Batavia jail (drug and alcohol rehabilitation program) that I work. Really a reminder of why I do this work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	11270633_1037802182899311_7856257526928909238_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	10757190
    Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Re: Sisters of sisters need volunteers to help this ramadan. interested?

https://www.facebook.com/SistersofSi...62030560476473

We have another sister soon to be released and will need all hands available. She is a special case so we will have to work very closely with her with much dua and patience. We will also need funding for things such as food, clothing, transportation, etc. If you please find in your heart to give for the sake of Allah send through

PayPal to [email protected]

Checks or money orders can be mailed:
      Sisters of Sisters
      5432 Fenwick ave #3
      Cincinnati Ohio 45212-1151

Or the donate tab at sistersofsisters.org

Comment

Working...
      X