2nd chance, new life mubaarak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd chance, new life mubaarak

Today my car was moving around 160 km/hr when it hit a truck on my way to Madinah. Alhamdulillah me & wife survived, how? impossible to explain, car in bad shape but nothing happened to us , Alhamdulillah... Can't take anything in life for granted from now on-wards...
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: 2nd chance, new life mubaarak

All praises to Allah swt who protected you and your family from harm.

Scary....
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for usĒ - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Alhamdulilah.

Good reminder to pay your debts, tell your close ones you love them often, ask forgiveness from those you may have hurt and thank Allah much. This was your reminder but thank you for sharing it with us! May Allah take us away only whilst we are in a state pleasing to Him, ameen.
      God has created Angels with reason but having no desires; animals with desires but no reason and man with both reason and desires. Therefore, if oneís reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an Angel,
      while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

:sub: very similar incident happened to my friend and her husband but in another country - she said it was ONLY through the grace of Allah that they survived the truck hitting their car a millisecond here or there and it would have been game over. Alhamdullilah!
        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
        As You have sanctified Your house,
        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
        In which permission of entry
        Is only granted to a few,
        Please Allah, allow my heart
        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Alhamdulilah brother. I am happy for you. May Allah (s) help you make the most of this chance.

Comment

Working...
          X