Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: adultery

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
    You are wrong brother, badly wrong, may Allaah swt guide you and protect your womenfolk from the pestering of evil men, ameen

Correct hijab may deter some who have some fear of Allaah in their hearts, but the really evil scum will not be deterred except by force or fear of someone using that on them.
    I have seen it in real life so know from experience

It's usually the fashion hijabis that get approached and it's really their own fault.

If you dress properly with nothing showing and no make up, it is unlikely a guy will even approach you or look at you twice
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post

It's usually the fashion hijabis that get approached and it's really their own fault.

If you dress properly with nothing showing and no make up, it is unlikely a guy will even approach you or look at you twice
      I understand your point. However to correct you is both of their fault. The one who is dressing to.please and the one who is not lowering the gaze are equally to blame for.

Debating is.not good please don't prolong this.
      Peace
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post

You may have seen this but I think you are very inexperienced in life because this happens to veiled women, hijab women, jilbaab women..so what is their fault..?that they left their house...you know some men even stare when a hijab woman with her mehram..sometimes you cannot stop such evil people..
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
          You may have seen this but I think you are very inexperienced in life because this happens to veiled women, hijab women, jilbaab women..so what is their fault..?that they left their house...you know some men even stare when a hijab woman with her mehram..sometimes you cannot stop such evil people..
          anyone dares stare at my wife or daughters when I am there will be stopped, trust me.
          FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

you should hurt his feelings a bit so he really backs off!; tell him to 'beat it' and that your a muslim and not into evil stuff!

if you tell him nicely then he may persist in trying to persuade you

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 30-05-15, 10:56 PM. Reason: :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SaraMukhtar12 View Post
                So there is this guy in my school who is interested in me. I know that adultery is forbidden in islam so how can I tell him to back off without hurting him and make him understand why since people nowadays disobey their parents without knowing the reason why these things should be avoided.
                I understand it may be a bit strange for you to directly tell that guy to back off. But remember that a lot of young girls end up being manipulated, taken advantage of, and their reputation destroyed because of their naivety. As long as you don't clearly stop this the guy will think 'oh she kind of likes this, she wants me to continue'. If he makes moves or says anything of the inappropriate nature just tell him that you don't believe its right in islam to do these kind of things and would prefer if he didn't mention it again as it makes you uncomfortable. don't argue or debate or try and reason with him. just state the facts and don't don't do it in private or something,,,

Hopefully he'll get the message and back off.

Comment

A little clarity, please - how has he displayed this "interest"? Has he been really forward or rude about it? Or does he just act a little nicer to you than everyonelse? Flirty smiles and trying to find ways to make conversation? Or blatant comments about wanting you?

Comment

What a serious issue and how easy sister is taking it. Sister if you are too weak not to hurt him then tell your parents or elders about it.
                    A Pessimistic Truth is better than an Optimistic lie.

Sisters dont pm me

Comment

So there is this guy in my school who is interested in me. I know that adultery is forbidden in islam so how can I tell him to back off without hurting him and make him understand why since people nowadays disobey their parents without knowing the reason why these things should be avoided.
                      Tell him in Islam e are not allowed to freemix.

Done.
                      https://twitter.com/AoufF
                      https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

Since you're both young I'm assuming he is 16 at that age guys only want one thing. He will sleep with you then dump you. Guys used to hit on me all the time but I ignored them. Once you ignore him he'll back off. I'm guessing he's non Muslim stay away from him before you commit zina, a major sin. Remember Allah (swt) praises those who guard their chastity.
                        Last edited by saraa21; 28-05-15, 08:33 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

How so?

all those slating the guy from the off, we need to establish how and what is being said

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                            How so?

all those slating the guy from the off, we need to establish how and what is being said
                            Do we need to establish what was said in this case? Regardless of what was said if they both stay away from each then it's all good. Unless of course she is interested in him and he in her in which case they need to get their parents involved.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                              Do we need to establish what was said in this case? Regardless of what was said if they both stay away from each then it's all good. Unless of course she is interested in him and he in her in which case they need to get their parents involved.
                              I would say yes akhie as simply saying interested is very vague. From personal experience I can tell you in these cases its sometimes wishful thinking

He may simply give salaams as it offered when passing and I have seen that being taken as a sign of love

I kid you not I have seen women on here saying a guy said hello on FB and they are sooo in love

PS OP none of this is allegations against you. Just explaining to brother zi-zizou

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                                I would say yes akhie as simply saying interested is very vague. From personal experience I can tell you in these cases its sometimes wishful thinking

He may simply give salaams as it offered when passing and I have seen that being taken as a sign of love

I kid you not I have seen women on here saying a guy said hello on FB and they are sooo in love

PS OP none of this is allegations against you. Just explaining to brother zi-zizou
                                I understand but here it seems OP wants to tell this person to back-off. This has the assumption that some move, innocent or otherwise is being made towards here. In either case (innocence or not) on the guys part our advice would be the same. Ok if he's innocent of any wrong doing then the worst case he will think "what the heck" but that's a small price to pay if the alternative happens if you get what I mean.

I know about innocent things being taken the wrong way...I once helped someone up after she fell off a chair...that resulted in her stalking me for a year (again nothing to do with OPs situation).

Comment

Working...
                                X