adultery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adultery

So there is this guy in my school who is interested in me. I know that adultery is forbidden in islam so how can I tell him to back off without hurting him and make him understand why since people nowadays disobey their parents without knowing the reason why these things should be avoided.

Re: adultery

Is he a muslim?

It is a heinous crime to commit such a sin and should not be taken so lightly, as you already know.

It doesn't matter if you hurt him sister, you need to distance yourself from evil. This is evil. This about your faith and dignity. Don't worry if this 'hurts' him, this is serious and get a mahram involved as I'm guessing he is in your class? If you take matters in your hands he can manipulate you, you have to be extra cautious and protect yourself. Don't go near it.

Inform someone if you can (a mahram), if not, try not to be alone with him and make it clear that you are not interested.

Satan is the third party, but Allah swt knows our intentions.

Allah hu alam

I hope that was helpful
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by SaraMukhtar12 View Post
      So there is this guy in my school who is interested in me. I know that adultery is forbidden in islam so how can I tell him to back off without hurting him and make him understand why since people nowadays disobey their parents without knowing the reason why these things should be avoided.
      Don't worry in the slightest about hurting his feelings...tell him to jog on.

Comment

Tell him that you do not want to and that he should not be telling you to do these things.He has no right to keep urging you on. Tell your parent/guardian if it gets too far. Btw, his feelings won't be hurt at all, he's just a player and hes tryna trap you.

Just say you don't want to, be straightforward and blunt cuz that's the best way to give him the message. No two ways around it

I went through something similar so yeah xp
        Last edited by ari1449; 27-05-15, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Are you married? If so tell him that. Why are you so concerned about hurting his feelings, he's not a delicate flower.

Comment

Are you married
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

No I am 16 years old

Comment

No I am 16 years old
                You mean fornicate...adultery is word used when one or two people are married and then cheat..if you want a man then ask parents to marry you to someone...these cheap flings bring about nothing but heartache my dear sisyter..
                Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

No I am 16 years old
                  Tell him to take a hike.

Comment

Then how is it adultery

It would be zina if you did anything

Just tell him to stay away and don't encourage him otherwise you only have yourself to blame. And dress appropriately if you already don't

If a girl wears proper Hijab then no guy will approach her. If she wears a fashion Hijab and makeup then she has herself to blame. Just how I see it
                    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

No I am 16 years old
                      Just tell him to fear Allaah, yes he might be offended but not as offended as he'll be if you don't warn him and he ends up in the fire.
                      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                        If a girl wears proper Hijab then no guy will approach her. If she wears a fashion Hijab and makeup then she has herself to blame. Just how I see it
                        Victim blaming real nice. You don't know anything about the OP or other hijab wearing sisters to be making such loaded statements.

Comment

Proper hijab girls are approached but they need to be modest in character as this will keep men away...acting like hyenas brings about attention and opens gateway for men to approach..
                          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Then how is it adultery

Just tell him to stay away and don't encourage him otherwise you only have yourself to blame. And dress appropriately if you already don't

You are wrong brother, badly wrong, may Allaah swt guide you and protect your womenfolk from the pestering of evil men, ameen

Correct hijab may deter some who have some fear of Allaah in their hearts, but the really evil scum will not be deterred except by force or fear of someone using that on them.
                            FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Then how is it adultery

From the OP we all understand (ok most of us) what she really means.

Comment

Working...
                              X