Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: getting rid of bleach smell

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    I have cooking concentration span of about 72mins. The first 30mins are fun you are chopping, turning, preparing and experimenting. The next 30mins are plain boring with tiny bit of excitement and perhaps curiosity - you can also use some of that time to tidy up. After that I am just looking for opportunity to handover and :run

whats your record?
    Long time since I have cooked / baked something. But well approximately 2 - 4 hours. (Keep in mind that when the cake or muffin was in the oven, I took a break, and called my mom to overwatch the oven :rotfl:) Maybe 1.5 hour. Dunno.

But for the actual process aproximately 30 minutes or 45 minutes max. (the 15 minutes begin to become boring as I wait for it to finish) :D

SubhanAllah. Females (and some males) have great patience when cooking. :D I guess it comes with interest. The more interested you get the more fun.
    The most boring part is to wait for it to finish. :( Or circle the liquid (for a lack of a better word) etc.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

4 days later and the smell still remains? That's crazy.
      Leave the window open. Let the fresh air in.

Did you know that mental suggestion is really powerful? If someone, skilled enough convinced you that the smell was gone, you'd believe it even if it yet remained. Similarly, if for example I told you I just dropped a dead rat in your pocket, you'd believe that there was a smell there even if I had not dropped anything of the sort. And you'd even feel icky to wear that garment again. Yes, it's true.
      Last edited by Morose; 29-05-15, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
        4 days later and the smell still remains? That's crazy.
        Leave the window open. Let the fresh air in.

Did you know that mental suggestion is really powerful? If someone, skilled enough convinced you that the smell was gone, you'd believe it even if it yet remained. Similarly, if for example I told you I just dropped a dead rat in your pocket, you'd believe that there was a smell there even if I had not dropped anything of the sort. And you'd even feel icky to wear that garment again. Yes, it's true.
        The smell is long gone bro, we are talking about cooking now :)
        Nice to see you around bro
        "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Does anyone use incense sticks...I like the smell ..
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Working...
          X