Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: should i reply to parents and siblings

remain silent.
    like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.
    [Al-Hadid, 20]

Comment

Originally posted by Hassaan333 View Post
      Never thought but these comments really do get to you sometimes. I'll just keep strong :insha:

Make dua please
      You know our beloved Rasul:saw:went through a lot of trials and difficulties with people harming and abusing him just to bring the message of Islam to us:( so in the spirit of this try to hold on to the sunnah even if it is difficult. Your reward is by Allah!

May Allah keep you firm and strong on Sunnah ameen.
      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
        You know our beloved Rasul:saw:went through a lot of trials and difficulties with people harming and abusing him just to bring the message of Islam to us:( so in the spirit of this try to hold on to the sunnah even if it is difficult. Your reward is by Allah!

May Allah keep you firm and strong on Sunnah ameen.
        I don't think it's a co incidence, but surah Muhammad is by far the most consolidating surah. It portrays an image which I'm going through exactly
        There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

Comment

Working...
        X