Doubts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubts

It's a human nature to have doubts. I won't leave islam (I would never do that) because of these doubts. I believe allah wants to strengthen my belief. So, I decided to ask a questions about islam and hoe fully u guys can help me out.
    1) why do I know that there is an stereo life?
    2) why do we worship allah? I know he doesn't benefit from us but we can benefit from him but in what way?
    3) I don't like the word "believe". I am aware of allah but here the world "believe" makes me low confident about it.
    4) why do I find the concept of allah rather too overwhelming?
    5) have I committed shirk, but I am trying my best to keep up so allah forgives me right?
    7) when allah created us. Does he like us (as an emotion but in such a way it's far beyond our imagination) when we worship him and do good?
    8) I read in a verse in a quran where it says allah seals the heart of disbeliever. Has he sealed mine even when I am trying to believe in him but why do I keep doubting and feel like this is all a man made concept?

Re: Doubts

Originally posted by SaraMukhtar12 View Post
    It's a human nature to have doubts. I won't leave islam (I would never do that) because of these doubts. I believe allah wants to strengthen my belief. So, I decided to ask a questions about islam and hoe fully u guys can help me out.
    1) why do I know that there is an stereo life?
    2) why do we worship allah? I know he doesn't benefit from us but we can benefit from him but in what way?
    3) I don't like the word "believe". I am aware of allah but here the world "believe" makes me low confident about it.
    4) why do I find the concept of allah rather too overwhelming?
    5) have I committed shirk, but I am trying my best to keep up so allah forgives me right?
    7) when allah created us. Does he like us (as an emotion but in such a way it's far beyond our imagination) when we worship him and do good?
    8) I read in a verse in a quran where it says allah seals the heart of disbeliever. Has he sealed mine even when I am trying to believe in him but why do I keep doubting and feel like this is all a man made concept?

Q1. Sorry i dont understand what is stereo life

Q.2 ANS: We worship ALLAH coz we love ALLAH and ALL worship and praise belong to ALLAH only.. he is creator of everything..he is supreme,he is omnipresent, We called him from ALLAH name,chritian called God,Hindu call him brahma..diffrent language and culture people called him from different names..we can only feel God when
    will live pure life and clean life..and when we are spiritually awakened..

Q3 ANS: believe/trust is Must...how you can love God when there is no believe or trust?

Q4.Ans: You find overwhelming coz what people talk around us..Often people try to give us fear..that if you will do this and that then ALLAH will punish you or send you to hell....thiere is two kind of beliver..

a. One who do prayer and worship coz of fear..that if he wont do prayers then ALLAH will punish him
    b. One who worship ALLAH coz he feel God in his heart and he love GOD from his heart..read about sufi spritual life...

when you will start to Love him from ur bottom of the heart..and pray to him coz your love for GOD not for wordly desires..then you wont be overwhelmed..

Q5 ANswer: God is One and supreme.. Never associate patners with God..if you did shirk..and asking for forgiveness..Yes he will forgive..coz he is most mercy full..but dont repeat sin again..

Q7 Ans: ALLAH Love and like everyone as long as we are living pure and clean life and are not comiting sins..GOD wants good of all, and the happiness of all, but He does not, by the caprice of His own will, subordinate one person to another without an offence.

Q8 Ans: You will always have doubt until you wont self-realised..self-realised is term used in spirituality...Did you ever ask your self who really you are?if i will ask you who you are..you will describe about ur psychical level..like telling me ur name and hobby..religion name etc..But in fact it's not you..the real you is "YOUR SOUL"...and soul is always PURE..and self-realized mean identified ourself on that soul level..in the world everyone have desire..greed..wanting good life..this is all astral desire and we all have astral body also...but its not our soul..our soul is always pure..when you will identified yourself at that soul level..you will feel real bliss..its hard to explain...read about spirituality awakening..when you will be spiritually awakened you will know true meaning of GOD ..

Note:I gave you answer as per my own opinion..
    Last edited by arauf022; 15-05-15, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X