Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You feel angry at this person/disease thing, and you start making angry duas for it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neelu
    replied
    Re: You feel angry at this person/disease thing, and you start making angry duas for

Walaykum salam wr wb,

Generally we are not allowed to curse and it is sinful to say a curse against another Muslim. Specifically though as far as I know, we are allowed to curse shaytaan but that's about it. We're not supposed to curse disease or adversity because it can be a source of blessing and expiation of sins, but we are allowed to pray for Allah (swt) to protect us from it and make dua that Allah (swt) gets rid of the sickness for us.

As for sickness of the heart like jealousy, make dua that Allah (swt) removes it.

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied
    Re: You feel angry at this person/disease thing, and you start making angry duas for

just ask for cure from hasad and protection from shaitaan, no need to curse

Leave a comment:

• Muz1234
    replied

Jazakallah for the reply,

what about qalb diseases, like jealousy, or hasad for instance, can we make anger duas to this kind of ill-hatred feelings? Like for example, Ya Allah curse this envy out of my body, and so on.

Also, can we also make dua anger on satan when we have was was? For example, Ya Allah, curse the devil who's making this ill-thoughts in my head.

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied

wa alaikum salam rahmatulah wa barakatu
    as for your first question if its a muslim your talking about dont do it, perhaps he is more pious than you and the dua will just bounce back on you
    secondly dont make a dua to curse the illness out of your body just make dua for cure, be patient and leave it with allah

Leave a comment:

• You feel angry at this person/disease thing, and you start making angry duas for it.

:salams

Have you felt so angry at someone (whether it is friends, teachers, people randomly on street), that you don't understand whether it is your own fault or theirs, and you just start making angry duas, like Ya Allah, teach them a lesson, teach this and that, and so on. Also, when you feel sick, and you don't understand what causes this sickness, is it allow for you to make dua, Ya Allah, curse this disease out of my body.

So my question is, is this allow in Islam? I know we must have sabr, but sometimes, when I let anger comes out from dua, the trouble or grudge feeling just gone away bit.

Jazakallah khair, for reading my post.
Working...
X