science and islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• science and islam

I have read many incredible scientific quran miracles. My friend doesn't believe in God and says this is all part of nature and science. How can I convince her that none of this is nature and there is god. She is really good hearted and I want her to be a muslim

Re: science and islam

Say who created nature??? And if she goes on with "well x and y went today and formed XY (Not cromosom) " etc.. Say who made those ??

As always, no one believes things came into existence by itself. You see. They say it is impossible for life to have come by itself like *Poof* spawned.. So there must have been someone who made it. And they'll say how it is made in stages, say do you really think brainless bacteria can create such a sophisticated being without aid???? Who created those bacteria? Who set the environment for it to form????? Who created the magnetic field....... Or

Until you comet to atoms and protons electrons and neutrons. Say but those couldn't have just spawned by themself. And something can not create itself, because then what was before that???? before the big bang? Soo who initated the big bang????????????? Just go asking till she says "uhhhhhhhhh I don't know." Cause obviously nothing can come into existence by:

1. creating itself. That would mean that we created ourselves..... Which makes no sense..
    2. Something can't come from nothing, as nothing can't create something. There has to be a cause for something to happen. So before the big bang, there must have been someone out of creation.

Look at all the complicated genes we have, and how they play a role and plays a "game" in a complicated manner.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Re: science and islam

Some of the most famous scientists in history believed in God. The inventors of Chemistry and Algebra were both Muslim, as was the first geologist and anthropologist. There is scientific information in the Quran that was not available to anyone at that time, thus implying that it was from God. Science and nature is evidence of God's existence. Science explains how life exists, religion explains why.

"This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent Being. This Being governs all things, not as the soul of the world, but as Lord over all. The Supreme God is a Being eternal, infinite, absolutely perfect." -Isaac Newton, scientist and inventor of Physics

Scientists comment on the Quran:
      http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Qur...cientists.html

This offers a logical debate on why there is a God using scientific logic and reasoning:
      http://www.quran-islam.org/main_topi...d_(P1180).html
      Last edited by circ; 14-05-15, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X