Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power of Adhaan !

AssalamoAlaikum wrwb

I have recently started to give adhaan at my local mosque for the salats I am able to attend (usually evening ones). Couple of days ago after I finished giving adhaan, one of the brothers came up to me and said that it is one of the sweetest adhaans he has heard. I was gobsmacked, really didn't know what to say as there were quite a few people sat at the back, but i thanked Allah for it. From living best part of 20 years in Middle East I just imitate the style that I liked as a kid but never thought that someone would actually say it to me how I was. Alhamdulillah it has given me the boost to further improve my delivery of adhaan and in doing so attend mosque in good time rather than just at the time of congregation.

After this incident, I have since seen some youtube videos of adhaans, and I can tell you that some of them when delivered in a certain way really can capture your mind and soul and it can be very emotional and powerful subhan Allah. Also, some of the comments on those videos were from non-Muslims who actually listen to it daily as it gives them peace. Subhan Allah Such is the power of words of Call to prayer.

May Allah give us all strength to overcome satanic whispers to attend mosque regularly as it is quite sad to see a full mosque on Friday prayers whereas for the regular prayers we struggle to complete the first row :apathy:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X