Baby Boy Name Suggestions Please !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Baby Boy Name Suggestions Please !

Masha Allah so many wonderful suggestions there, I am pleased with you folks' input.

I will inshaAllah be choosing the name from these suggestions and would not be looking anywhere else now ;)

:jkk:

Comment

Yes so many good names to choose from:)

Names of sahabah are great too.

Hope all goes well for baby and family.
      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Hamza - such an awesome name.
        Smile ! It's Sunnah

Comment

I quite liked the name Mustafa Ibraheem but Google search returned a singer with this name :(

Comment

Muhd Mikhail, Muhd Gabriel, Ahmad or Umar these are my favourite names...
            My God is Allah, my belief is Islam, my hero is none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW and my favourite book is the unique Quran

Comment

Originally posted by trying_hard View Post
              I quite liked the name Mustafa Ibraheem but Google search returned a singer with this name :(
              What happened to your first choice?

You can choose all three names then. put Muhammad as first name.
              “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                What happened to your first choice?

You can choose all three names then. put Muhammad as first name.
                Never thought about this actually. The downside to 3 names is that the middle name doesn't get used a lot practically speaking, its usually forename and surname that gets used. However I can use Muhammad as middle name as I'd like the first name to be Mustafa.

Mustafa Muhammad Ibraheem. I like the sound of that actually. Off to Interior Minister for thoughts :)

JazakAllah khair okhti

Comment

Originally posted by trying_hard View Post
                  Never thought about this actually. The downside to 3 names is that the middle name doesn't get used a lot practically speaking, its usually forename and surname that gets used. However I can use Muhammad as middle name as I'd like the first name to be Mustafa.

Mustafa Muhammad Ibraheem. I like the sound of that actually. Off to Interior Minister for thoughts :)

JazakAllah khair okhti
                  Keep baby's names in that order it sounds nice also. Ok you going to get approval:)

I suggest as long as the names are good keep them, even if other people have such name as long as they'r names of prophets etc, its good to keep, because you name the child after these great people of Allah.

Comment

is it possible to name a muslim boy uriah?

Comment

Working...
                    X