Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request for duas from a revert

asalamu alaikum rahmatullah wa barakatu

im a revert with christian family and request duas from the members here that Allah opens my parents (especially my parents) and my families hearts to islam. I really worry about them (especially my mother she's had a very difficult life) and i fear what is waiting for them in al akhirah if they dont sort themselves out. Jazak allah khair
    eesa
    ps mods if this is in the wrong section plz move it as i had no idea where to put it
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Re: request for duas from a revert

May Allah guide your family brother , just be kind to them and be patient
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

May Allah guide your family to Islam
      Ameen

:wswrwb:
      Last edited by *sheba*; 30-03-15, 12:52 AM.
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

jazak allah khair
        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Remember this world is a test for us all

Even prophets didnt get to choose if their family members ended up embracing Islam or not
          I say this so you dont worry too much and dont think that its your fault that they are not embracing Islam or anything like that

Keep your intentions clean and just keep making lots of dua for them insha Allah
          Only Allah can turn the hearts
          Believe
          there is
          good in the world

Comment

O Allah please guide this brother's family to Islam. Open their eyes and hearts, that they may see. Ameen.
            "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Me too... Plz plz
              :jkk:

Comment

shukran guys really appreciate it, means alot to me
                i was thinking of cornering the imam b4 jumuah and get him to mention them in dua in khutbah but im not sure if thats allowed so i figured id try here

Comment

May Allah guide your parents and siblings to Islam and open thier hearts to islam , Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                    asalamu alaikum rahmatullah wa barakatu

im a revert with christian family and request duas from the members here that Allah opens my parents (especially my parents) and my families hearts to islam. I really worry about them (especially my mother she's had a very difficult life) and i fear what is waiting for them in al akhirah if they dont sort themselves out. Jazak allah khair
                    eesa
                    ps mods if this is in the wrong section plz move it as i had no idea where to put it
                    :wswrwb:

May Allah guide your family to Islam and may he make them the best of Muslims.

Ameen.

Comment

InshAllah will do for eesa the kiwi and reverbrother's parents and other relatives
                      Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

BismAllah, may Almighty Allah swt open the hearts and minds of your family my dear brothe, inshaAllah with your kind words and gentle dawah and Allah's swt will, they will revert. My family is the same too bro. May Allah swt make it easy for you Akhi.
                        BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                          May Allah guide your family brother , just be kind to them and be patient
                          Amin.
                          ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

May Allah SWT guide your family to Islam, and make them firm, content, and good muslims. Ameen.

Please make dua for mine too. :up:
                            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

bump

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X