Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is talking to the opposite sex really bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is talking to the opposite sex really bad?

I mean everyone is aware of the possible outcome that may happen when you're socializing with the opposite gender. They're adults.

But the fact is it's natural and rejuvenating for men and women to talk, as long they abstain themselves from actually getting sexual and intimate.

Then again, I guess people will have to strictly follow the laws.

Re: Is talking to the opposite sex really bad?

What's so "natural and rejuvenating" about it?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      lmao
      Last edited by hassan246; 26-03-15, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hassan246 View Post
        lmao
        ok...?

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          I wouldn't go to the extent of denying it. It definitely feels more exciting to talk to someone of the opposite gender.

And that's EXACTLY why we shouldn't be chatting with them for fun. That excitement leads to something worse.....

I have fallen for this too many times. May Allah forgive us and protect us. Ameen.
          [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

We Muslims say "we hear and we obey" not what and why, Allah best knows why he forbade something and why is this bad.

Comment

Originally posted by hassan246 View Post
              I mean everyone is aware of the possible outcome that may happen when you're socializing with the opposite gender. They're adults.

But the fact is it's natural and rejuvenating for men and women to talk, as long they abstain themselves from actually getting sexual and intimate.
              Not possible. How's it rejuvinating if you don't get intimate with them, unless you are talking about women doctors. Lol.

Comment

why are we even discussing this? isn't Prophetic command enough reason to believe that it's bad?
                Communication in between genders (non-mahram) are allowed only if its necessary

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X