I need friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I need friends...

It's not my business but imo I think its best if 13 year olds don't have their own phones, its not necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by hudazubair View Post
      It's not my business but imo I think its best if 13 year olds don't have their own phones, its not necessary.
      Girlfriends?

that's why?
      https://twitter.com/AoufF
      https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

No you can get overwatched by the government, and traced... You can get hacked by IP and serial number, etc. All the hacking business aimed right at your phone xD
        Your PC can get hacked too loool
        La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
        (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
        Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by StrivingforDeen View Post
          I have got maaaaannnnyyyyyy old friends.

But they can't be like "friends" that you can hang out with and joke around.
          But yoo. They'll make you remember death often so you don't get carried away and make jokes... Although that is fine to some extend..
          Too much death makes one depressed though, so not too much of that either. :up: LLOLOLOL
          Why would it make one depressed? My mistake. Anyways, you can learn from them, what they regretted in their youth, and whatever. Attending Janazah has good benefits too, I heard.
          La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
          Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Working...
          X