The Official Crisp Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Crisp Thread

Cheese and onion Hula Hoops were nice today.
    Baked walkers are my favourite. Sensations are good too and I only like chilli flavour of Dorito's.
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

That sweet chilli baked crisps...

The pink packet, lovely jubley
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Re: The Official Crisp Thread

HOW COME HAS THIS THREAD NOT BEEN ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS ONES??

PEOPLE! CRISPS ARE LIKE THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE!!!!( atleast for me)

MAYCOYS, WALKERS, DORITOS, PRINGLES, MIX UPS, HULA HOOPS, TYRRELLS, CHEETOS, KETTLE CHIPS, YORKSHIRE CRISPS, TOMATO KETCHUP, FAIRFEILD FARM CRISPS, DISCOS, DALRING SPUDS, THE CORNISH CRISPS COMPANY, CORKERS, LAYS, COFRESH, BRANIGANS, BURTS, BOXER CHIPS, BROWN BAG CRISPS, GOLDEN WONDERS, MARMITE, CRISPY BACON( FRAZZELS), SCAMPI FLAVOUR FRIES, NIK NAKS, SPACE RAIDERS, CHIPSTICKS, JACK POTS!!!!

DID I MISS SOMETHING?.... I HOPE NOT. THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE!

i have no favourites :( ...i love all of em equally :) .

I HAD CHEETOS today.

Comment

hahahaa whoa lol ^ :) u officially get the title of crisp champion, sis

Anyway..crisps.. I like doritos, with salsa, and walkers I guess, used to like thai sweet chilli, I like kettle crisps, im not a big fan of pringles or hul a hoops. wotsits are nice too. ooh my cuzins gt me cheetos when they came from the US :) lolz n like loadza hersheys products #ukchocrocks lol. oh space raiders too im sure theres loadz mre nice crisps :) I like the walkers mix up bag tht has loadza flavours in. lol food talk is so good when fasting
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

NACHOO00000ooooossss aRrrivaaa!!

Comment

I like Ice Cream with sardines flavour

Comment

Originally posted by Linalool View Post
              NACHOO00000ooooossss aRrrivaaa!!
              :jkk; for reminding me NACHOS...HOW DARE I FORGET THEM?!?!

AND JACOBS AND ANDKENT CRISPS AND JUST CRISPS AND MACKIE'S AND LEIGHTON BROWN AND MACKIE'S AND RITZ AND MCCOY'S AND MINI CHEDDARDS AND JONES O GYMRU SPACE RAIDERS AND AND NANDOS AND NIMS FRUIT CRISPS AND PASTINO'S AND OSEM AND PERRY COURT FARM AND PHILEAS FOGG AND ANDPIPERS CRISP CO AND POCO LOCO AND SKIPS AND POM-BEARS AND POP CHIPS QUAVERS AND REAL CRISPS AND RED SKY AND TUDORS AND ROYSTERS AND MANOMASA AND SALTY DOG AND SEABROOKS AND SLABS AND TGI FRIDAYS AND SMITHS AND MR TROTTERS AND TAYTO AND SUN BITES AND SQUARE AND TEN ACRE AND TRANSFORMERS SNACKS AND TYRELLS AND WOTSITS AND BRANNIGANS AND BURTONS'S FISH N CHIPS AND D.P.CONNOLLY..... DID I MISS SOMETHING AGAIN?

Comment

I loved those indian curry lays special edition they dont make em anymore so im devastated, waiting for them to come back
                Lays=walkers i believe

Click image for larger version

Name:	7013_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	10762478
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                  :jkk; for reminding me NACHOS...HOW DARE I FORGET THEM?!?!

AND JACOBS AND ANDKENT CRISPS AND JUST CRISPS AND MACKIE'S AND LEIGHTON BROWN AND MACKIE'S AND RITZ AND MCCOY'S AND MINI CHEDDARDS AND JONES O GYMRU SPACE RAIDERS AND AND NANDOS AND NIMS FRUIT CRISPS AND PASTINO'S AND OSEM AND PERRY COURT FARM AND PHILEAS FOGG AND ANDPIPERS CRISP CO AND POCO LOCO AND SKIPS AND POM-BEARS AND POP CHIPS QUAVERS AND REAL CRISPS AND RED SKY AND TUDORS AND ROYSTERS AND MANOMASA AND SALTY DOG AND SEABROOKS AND SLABS AND TGI FRIDAYS AND SMITHS AND MR TROTTERS AND TAYTO AND SUN BITES AND SQUARE AND TEN ACRE AND TRANSFORMERS SNACKS AND TYRELLS AND WOTSITS AND BRANNIGANS AND BURTONS'S FISH N CHIPS AND D.P.CONNOLLY..... DID I MISS SOMETHING AGAIN?
                  wow...just..wow.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                    wow...just..wow.
                    AND DARLING SPUDS.....AND FIDDLERS LANCASHIRE CRISPS

....AND HECTARES SWEET POTATO!!!

the more i think the more names i'm reminded off... :(

and JONES O GYMRO!

Comment

I don't have crisp of home. I like crisp prawn coctail and quaver cheese

Comment

I actually like crisps wayy more than chocolate
                        "O mankind, indeed the promise of Allāh is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you..."

• [Al-Qur'ān, 35:5]

Comment

this thread is making me crave crisps so much lol

Comment

:salams

I rarely eat chips.. Or crisps. I like crisps with onions. I like chili.. I like cheese. Doritos.

And Allah SWT knows best.
                            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

i love crisps.

i'm in love

i'm lovestruck.......

:inlove:

Comment

Working...
                              X