Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meeting the Prophets

Originally posted by asalem View Post
    oh ok now i understand from your last comment. so you remember what you told our mom.
    The dream was like this:
    We were walking down a street in Damascus and then I saw Isa :as: slide down the minaret. And then I was telling my mother in the dream what I saw (we were still on the street) and I described the minaret to her like that.

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
      The dream was like this:
      We were walking down a street in Damascus and then I saw Isa :as: slide down the minaret. And then I was telling my mother in the dream what I saw (we were still on the street) and I described the minaret to her like that.
      Very interesting and indeed that dream was from Allah. The masjid that I attend reguralty is called Rashid so I don't know if there is connection. Now I am thinking out of the picture, but I can't help it that I am looking deep into the name as it's the name of my masjid too. Allah knows best.

I will think about this more and Ill let you know more about my research since it's your dream. JazakAllah Alkhair.

Comment

Originally posted by asalem View Post
        So now I am confused. You didn't see a minaret but you described the shape in the dream. Did you see Isa (S) physcially too?

Allah knows best about the importance of the shape. That could matter in the future if Allah allows us to connect the dots to a future sign. Don't worry, I will ask professional help from a scholar. I only wanted to have some basic info about this from a online source until I can recieve more knoweldge.

The dream itself may be a sign from Allah that the advent of Isa (S) is soon. I will inquire about this from a scholar and ask him what it could imply.

I have been asking Allah to show me signs about the mahdi and Isa (S) and Allah has sent me more information. I just need to connect the dots.
        What did you come to know about Imam Mahdi concerning his looks??

Comment

Originally posted by Suske View Post
          What did you come to know about Imam Mahdi concerning his looks??
          I don't know how the Imam looks like but according to a hadith, he will be similar in personality to Prophet Moses (A) because he will slow in speech. His mission will be similiar to that of Moses (A) because he will deliver a oppressed nation to safety and victory. He will have the characters of Prophet Muhammed (A) and he will a very long (prominent) nose.

I am studying Islamic eschatology extensively and I am studying the dreams of believers because Prophet Muhammed (A) said part of prophet hood is that believers will receive true dreams during the end of times. What's happening in Syria is no coincidence and many believers, especially mujahideen, are receiving good dreams of glad tidings.

I believe Imam Mahdi is alive with no doubts in my mind. He just doesn't know he the imam. He's just a normal person like you and I but Allah will send him to Mecca for a unknown reason. It will will be there that believers will recognize him according to the hadiths. I am not sure how they recognize him but I need to study that part of eschatology soon. Keep in touch.

Comment

May Allah help you

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X