Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The one hadith that will make your life so much better if you follow it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one hadith that will make your life so much better if you follow it.

:salams

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who believes in Allah and the Last Day must either speak good or remain silent."

[Muslim].

Click image for larger version

Name:	Speak-good-or-remain-silent.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	10787771
    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Re: The one hadith that will make your life so much better if you follow it.

:salams
    :jkk:

Comment

bumps
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Comment

bump

Comment

Great reminder, I needed this today.

Comment

"It's better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent, but silence is better than idle words" (Bukhari)
              :GB_bonesrock:
              And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Comment

" Verily with hardships come ease. "

Verily my Alevels coming I hope Im prepared enough to face it and graduate with a bang

Comment

:sub:

Comment

Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

Rasulullah said: “Indeed a servant will speak a word pleasing to Allah that he thinks to be insignificant, but because of it Allah raises him by many degrees. And indeed a servant will speak a word displeasing to Allah that he thinks to be insignificant, but because of it, He will consign him to the Hellfire. - Sahih Bukhari

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

:saw:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X