Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

    :salams:

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    How are you beautiful sisters?

    I thought I'd make a girls only thread -so we can post bridal dresses :inlove: and take inspiration.. Or actually buy that dress. Today I found my ultimate bridal dress, oh my days.. I'm in luuuuurve.

    I have so many pics of bridal dresses.. (Mostly South Asian, lolz) I wanna share with you all. I wanna know if it's okay though coz there will be females modelling :/

    You guys post what you wanna wear on your wedding aswell, okay.. :p

    Lemme just wait for replies first to see if it's ok to post.

    The sisters section is dead that is why I haven't posted there hehe.
    Last edited by iRepIslam; 01-03-15, 06:17 PM.
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

  • #2
    Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

    Looool .... I must say I totally love your threads.. Xx

    I love wedding dresses.. Can look at images all day.
    Me and a few sisters a few years back.. Went into Harrods and lied about me getting married and looking for a dress. Loool so I tried on all these beautiful mashallah white dresses... Sill brings tears to my eyes. Lol
    I think I have a pic somewhere..not sure.

    Now I'm like..it's cool, a want a decent wedding, quiet, simple and only family. Not too sure about the big huge dress anymore..
    Last edited by Fragile; 01-03-15, 08:27 PM.
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,


    :love:Allah:love:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

      Wedding dresses are gorgeous:inlove: I wish I could just walk around in wedding dresses everyday :(

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        :wswrwb:

        :inlove: there was a walimah at the masjid today :inlove: :inlove: allahumma baarik laha the brides dress was very nice :masha: not something i would usually think would look nice but it was reallyyyyy beautiful! Happy days, felt like crying lol Weddings are happy, the beginning is always happy and exciting and fluffy <--- my thoughts today

        When i go to work the bus always passes this bridal shop and the dresses there are nice. I would love to just try them for fun

        لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

        -------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

          yeah lemme see lemme see, I find the internet to be pretty rubbish nowadays. everytime i try searching for a dress all the pic they have are of rubbish dresses

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

            Originally posted by Fragile View Post
            Looool .... I must say I totally love your threads.. Xx

            I love wedding dresses.. Can look at images all day.
            Me and a few sisters a few years back.. Went into Harrods and lied about me getting married and looking for a dress. Loool so I dried on all these beautiful mashallah white dresses... Sill brings tears to my eyes. Lol
            I think I have a pic somewhere..not sure.

            Now I'm like..it's cool, a want a decent wedding, quiet, simple and only family. Not too sure about the big huge dress anymore..
            Hahaa awwww!! I don't want an english dress, I don't think I suit it.. Il stick with traditional asian dresses oh mA days, I found a really nice and simple one today, im gonna wear it to my Walimah inshaAllah
            Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
            Wedding dresses are gorgeous:inlove: I wish I could just walk around in wedding dresses everyday :(
            I know man! Post the dresses that you like he he :inlove:
            Originally posted by F_R View Post
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            .
            :wswrwb:

            :inlove: there was a walimah at the masjid today :inlove: :inlove: allahumma baarik laha the brides dress was very nice :masha: not something i would usually think would look nice but it was reallyyyyy beautiful! Happy days, felt like crying lol Weddings are happy, the beginning is always happy and exciting and fluffy <--- my thoughts today

            When i go to work the bus always passes this bridal shop and the dresses there are nice. I would love to just try them for fun
            Someone needs to get hitched fam.. Loool :p how did the dress look? Was it white? :inlove:
            Originally posted by fumke View Post
            yeah lemme see lemme see, I find the internet to be pretty rubbish nowadays. everytime i try searching for a dress all the pic they have are of rubbish dresses
            Oh ma looooord.. I found my wedding dress online today. I saved a few english ones too, Lemme share it
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              ..
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              it's wedding season :insha: there's a family wedding coming up :insha: and finally !

              The dress was black and blue but manny saw it as white and gold

              it was like an Arab kinda dress or maybe Asian i dunno who claims it but it was really nice, gold/white and black :masha: allahumma baarik laha

              An the little girls were adorable :inlove: soooooo cute looked like little princesses

              لا تفكر كثيرا
              بل استغفر كثيرا

              -------------------------------------------------------
              The children need your prayers more than anyone else
              -------------------------------------------------------
              www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

                Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                Hahaa awwww!! I don't want an english dress, I don't think I suit it.. Il stick with traditional asian dresses oh mA days, I found a really nice and simple one today, im gonna wear it to my Walimah inshaAllah

                I know man! Post the dresses that you like he he :inlove:

                Someone needs to get hitched fam.. Loool :p how did the dress look? Was it white? :inlove:

                Oh ma looooord.. I found my wedding dress online today. I saved a few english ones too, Lemme share it
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-01-13-43-16.png
Views:	1
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	10755857 I like that one

                Comment


                • #9
                  The dress that im going to wear insha Allah and will not compromise!!!! Is the first one.. It's a Pakistani wedding dress. I loooooove them. I don't want to wear the traditional red colour that bengalis wear.. I like it coz it's so simple, modest and different to what bengalis wear. IM GOING TO WEAR IT!!! inshaAllah. I want to buy it now! Rightt this minute. Looool. The other dresses I also love, but I love the green one the most
                  Attached Files
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

                    Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75565[/ATTACH] I like that one
                    Oh yea....good taste. I like it
                    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                    Guide me on your path to your janna,
                    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,


                    :love:Allah:love:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

                      Originally posted by F_R View Post
                      .
                      .
                      .
                      .
                      .
                      .
                      ..
                      .
                      .
                      .
                      .
                      .
                      .
                      .
                      it's wedding season :insha: there's a family wedding coming up :insha: and finally !

                      The dress was black and blue but manny saw it as white and gold

                      it was like an Arab kinda dress or maybe Asian i dunno who claims it but it was really nice, gold/white and black :masha: allahumma baarik laha

                      An the little girls were adorable :inlove: soooooo cute looked like little princesses
                      awwwwwww allahuma barik!! Haha

                      Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]75565[/ATTACH] I like that one
                      Love it.. So simple. Let me post some english ones inshaAllah
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

                        Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                        The dress that im going to wear insha Allah and will not compromise!!!! Is the first one.. It's a Pakistani wedding dress. I loooooove them. I don't want to wear the traditional red colour that bengalis wear.. I like it coz it's so simple, modest and different to what bengalis wear. IM GOING TO WEAR IT!!! inshaAllah. I want to buy it now! Rightt this minute. Looool. The other dresses I also love, but I love the green one the most
                        Omg the third image is so close to my sisters dress.. But hers was white! Beautiful mashallah
                        Luv ya taste.xx
                        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                        Guide me on your path to your janna,
                        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,


                        :love:Allah:love:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

                          Here are some English ones.. For you english wedding dress lovers haha, I will never suit them
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by iRepIslam; 01-03-15, 06:51 PM.
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

                            I'm getting married in a onesie!
                            [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

                              https://www.pinterest.com/tndang/wedding-dresses/

                              What do ya think sisters?
                              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                              Guide me on your path to your janna,
                              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,


                              :love:Allah:love:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X