X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

:salams:

How are you beautiful sisters?

I thought I'd make a girls only thread -so we can post bridal dresses :inlove: and take inspiration.. Or actually buy that dress. Today I found my ultimate bridal dress, oh my days.. I'm in luuuuurve.

I have so many pics of bridal dresses.. (Mostly South Asian, lolz) I wanna share with you all. I wanna know if it's okay though coz there will be females modelling :/

You guys post what you wanna wear on your wedding aswell, okay.. :p

Lemme just wait for replies first to see if it's ok to post.

The sisters section is dead that is why I haven't posted there hehe.
    Last edited by iRepIslam; 01-03-15, 06:17 PM.
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Re: sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

Looool .... I must say I totally love your threads.. Xx

I love wedding dresses.. Can look at images all day.
    Me and a few sisters a few years back.. Went into Harrods and lied about me getting married and looking for a dress. Loool so I tried on all these beautiful mashallah white dresses... Sill brings tears to my eyes. Lol
    I think I have a pic somewhere..not sure.

Now I'm like..it's cool, a want a decent wedding, quiet, simple and only family. Not too sure about the big huge dress anymore..
    Last edited by Fragile; 01-03-15, 08:27 PM.
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Wedding dresses are gorgeous:inlove: I wish I could just walk around in wedding dresses everyday :(

Comment

:wswrwb:

:inlove: there was a walimah at the masjid today :inlove: :inlove: allahumma baarik laha the brides dress was very nice :masha: not something i would usually think would look nice but it was reallyyyyy beautiful! Happy days, felt like crying lol Weddings are happy, the beginning is always happy and exciting and fluffy <--- my thoughts today

When i go to work the bus always passes this bridal shop and the dresses there are nice. I would love to just try them for fun

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

yeah lemme see lemme see, I find the internet to be pretty rubbish nowadays. everytime i try searching for a dress all the pic they have are of rubbish dresses

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
            Looool .... I must say I totally love your threads.. Xx

I love wedding dresses.. Can look at images all day.
            Me and a few sisters a few years back.. Went into Harrods and lied about me getting married and looking for a dress. Loool so I dried on all these beautiful mashallah white dresses... Sill brings tears to my eyes. Lol
            I think I have a pic somewhere..not sure.

Now I'm like..it's cool, a want a decent wedding, quiet, simple and only family. Not too sure about the big huge dress anymore..
            Hahaa awwww!! I don't want an english dress, I don't think I suit it.. Il stick with traditional asian dresses oh mA days, I found a really nice and simple one today, im gonna wear it to my Walimah inshaAllah
            Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
            Wedding dresses are gorgeous:inlove: I wish I could just walk around in wedding dresses everyday :(
            I know man! Post the dresses that you like he he :inlove:
            Originally posted by F_R View Post
            :wswrwb:

:inlove: there was a walimah at the masjid today :inlove: :inlove: allahumma baarik laha the brides dress was very nice :masha: not something i would usually think would look nice but it was reallyyyyy beautiful! Happy days, felt like crying lol Weddings are happy, the beginning is always happy and exciting and fluffy <--- my thoughts today

When i go to work the bus always passes this bridal shop and the dresses there are nice. I would love to just try them for fun
            Someone needs to get hitched fam.. Loool :p how did the dress look? Was it white? :inlove:
            Originally posted by fumke View Post
            yeah lemme see lemme see, I find the internet to be pretty rubbish nowadays. everytime i try searching for a dress all the pic they have are of rubbish dresses
            Oh ma looooord.. I found my wedding dress online today. I saved a few english ones too, Lemme share it

Comment

it's wedding season :insha: there's a family wedding coming up :insha: and finally !

The dress was black and blue but manny saw it as white and gold

it was like an Arab kinda dress or maybe Asian i dunno who claims it but it was really nice, gold/white and black :masha: allahumma baarik laha

An the little girls were adorable :inlove: soooooo cute looked like little princesses

لا تفكر كثيرا
              بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
              www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                Hahaa awwww!! I don't want an english dress, I don't think I suit it.. Il stick with traditional asian dresses oh mA days, I found a really nice and simple one today, im gonna wear it to my Walimah inshaAllah

I know man! Post the dresses that you like he he :inlove:

Someone needs to get hitched fam.. Loool :p how did the dress look? Was it white? :inlove:

Oh ma looooord.. I found my wedding dress online today. I saved a few english ones too, Lemme share it
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-01-13-43-16.png
Views:	1
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	10755857 I like that one

Comment

The dress that im going to wear insha Allah and will not compromise!!!! Is the first one.. It's a Pakistani wedding dress. I loooooove them. I don't want to wear the traditional red colour that bengalis wear.. I like it coz it's so simple, modest and different to what bengalis wear. IM GOING TO WEAR IT!!! inshaAllah. I want to buy it now! Rightt this minute. Looool. The other dresses I also love, but I love the green one the most
                  Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75565[/ATTACH] I like that one
                    Oh yea....good taste. I like it

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                      it's wedding season :insha: there's a family wedding coming up :insha: and finally !

The dress was black and blue but manny saw it as white and gold

it was like an Arab kinda dress or maybe Asian i dunno who claims it but it was really nice, gold/white and black :masha: allahumma baarik laha

An the little girls were adorable :inlove: soooooo cute looked like little princesses
                      awwwwwww allahuma barik!! Haha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75565[/ATTACH] I like that one
                      Love it.. So simple. Let me post some english ones inshaAllah

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                        The dress that im going to wear insha Allah and will not compromise!!!! Is the first one.. It's a Pakistani wedding dress. I loooooove them. I don't want to wear the traditional red colour that bengalis wear.. I like it coz it's so simple, modest and different to what bengalis wear. IM GOING TO WEAR IT!!! inshaAllah. I want to buy it now! Rightt this minute. Looool. The other dresses I also love, but I love the green one the most
                        Omg the third image is so close to my sisters dress.. But hers was white! Beautiful mashallah
                        Luv ya taste.xx

Comment

sisters ONLY - it's about bridal dresses - brothers fear Allah

Here are some English ones.. For you english wedding dress lovers haha, I will never suit them
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by iRepIslam; 01-03-15, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I'm getting married in a onesie!
                            [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

https://www.pinterest.com/tndang/wedding-dresses/

What do ya think sisters?

Comment

Working...
                              X