Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salah is difficult, all of a sudden, attack from Shaytaan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Salah is difficult, all of a sudden, attack from Shaytaan?

I really hope that it is true. Cause I feel like putting my whole akhira (entrusting it) it with the Quran.

So from now on, whether I go to Hell or Heaven is upto Allah SWT who gave me birth into Islam. The One God.

So I've not myself to blame, only if I leave, then the blame is on me. Though I'll put my trust in the Quran (Word of Allah SWT)

I don't know why I feel like this. I do care about where I go, but it won't change anything, if I worried too much about the Akhira. I entrust it with the Quran.

Hmm, I really am unsecure. Though no more, I do care about where I go, but at the same time, just don't care. I fear Allah's (SWT) punishment for sure.
    But I've no other choice but to trust Allah SWT.

So from now on, I'm going to follow the Quran, understand it, not wondering about change etc. I've not myself to blame that way, nor anyone. :) Islam for me feels like the most morally (and logically) correct religion.

So from now on, no need to pursuit any other religion. I entrust my whole akhira with The Quran. (Word of Allah SWT)
    Last edited by Serinity; 23-03-15, 12:35 PM.
    La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
    (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
    Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
      I really hope that it is true. Cause I feel like putting my whole akhira (entrusting it) it with the Quran.

So from now on, whether I go to Hell or Heaven is upto Allah SWT who gave me birth into Islam. The One God.

So I've not myself to blame, only if I leave, then the blame is on me. Though I'll put my trust in the Quran (Word of Allah SWT)

I don't know why I feel like this. I do care about where I go, but it won't change anything, if I worried too much about the Akhira. I entrust it with the Quran.

Hmm, I really am unsecure. Though no more, I do care about where I go, but at the same time, just don't care. I fear Allah's (SWT) punishment for sure.
      But I've no other choice but to trust Allah SWT.

So from now on, I'm going to follow the Quran, understand it, not wondering about change etc. I've not myself to blame that way, nor anyone. :) Islam for me feels like the most morally (and logically) correct religion.

So from now on, no need to pursuit any other religion. I entrust my whole akhira with The Quran. (Word of Allah SWT)
      Great! Also keep in mind the fact that Islam is pretty much the only religion that has as much scientific support and evidence that it has.

Comment

That is pretty much the conclusion I've come to. I just see myself go in circles trying to find the truth, cause I end up with Islam, either way.

It has no contradictions what so ever, it is one book. And I've read some more surahs lately, and it clarifies my doubts, and it all adds up, the Jews denied Isa (AS) now the christians are denying The Last Prophet Muhammad :SAW:

It all adds up to the fact that Muhammad :saw: is the Last, my evidence is: the split of the moon (evidence of the crack)

+ that Isa (AS) never explicitly said to Worship him, but Worship and fear Allah SWT.

I mean it all is like this, the people always (from my observations) denied the prophets that came. and surely when you deny a prophet you aren't a muslim anymore.

The thing is, people denying the present prophet / latest prophets always. There were always people like that, it is evident even today.

Well honestly Islam is the only religion that made sense to me (in the sense that it is one book - 1 version, not 2 or 3 or 4... The unchanged is more reliable anyway.)

BTW I feel like going Down the same (not similar but same) path my grandpa did, that is Islam. So at least I'll get to be on the same side as him! :)

He got soo devoted to Islam, and died a peaceful death, I want to go that same path, ķn that I choose Islam. :=)
        Last edited by Serinity; 23-03-15, 06:42 PM.
        La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
        (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
        Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

I used to have this problem, But when my mind start to wander, I think of Ittaqullah, Fear Allah and all the doubt in my mind while performing salah disappeared. Hope you have solve your problem. aamiin,

Comment

Working...
          X