Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Time Management Tips from the Prophet’s (salallahu alayhi wasalam) Life

5 Time Management Tips from the Prophet’s (Pbuh) Life

1. Be an Early Riser The Prophet said: “O Allah, bless my nation in their early mornings (i.e., what they do early in the morning).” [Ibn Majah]

2. Schedule your day around the Five Daily Prayers

3. Prioritize and Be Consistent

4. Hasten in Doing Good

5. Honoring the Time of Others.

Read detailed article here. . http://islamicvoice.com/time-managem...ets-pbuh-life/
    “ I try to be El diplomatique ~Abu General El Diplomatique

Re: 5 Time Management Tips from the Prophet’s (salallahu alayhi wasalam) Life

Jazak Allaho khairan. I would love to be an early riser but can never stick to it for long. Mornings are such a nice time.

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
      Jazak Allaho khairan. I would love to be an early riser but can never stick to it for long. Mornings are such a nice time.
      Besides the spiritual benefits of getting more time to read Quran, zikr and seeking ilm. There are worldly benefits too which even the productive kafir acknowledges. :
      'WHY PRODUCTIVE PEOPLE GET UP INSANELY EARLY

IF YOU WANT TO DO YOUR BEST WORK, DISTRACTION IS YOUR ENEMY. SO WAKE BEFORE IT RISES.

A good read here. . http://www.fastcompany.com/3013856/h...insanely-early

Comment

Originally posted by aj2 View Post
        5 time management tips from the prophet’s (pbuh) life

1. Be an early riser the prophet said: “o allah, bless my nation in their early mornings (i.e., what they do early in the morning).” [ibn majah]

2. Schedule your day around the five daily prayers

3. Prioritize and be consistent

4. Hasten in doing good

5. Honoring the time of others.

read detailed article here. . http://islamicvoice.com/time-managem...ets-pbuh-life/
        Be early risers, peeps.

Comment

Tactical bump there akhi!

:jkk: for the reminder, sleep early to wake early.
          :salams
          Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

My phone is always getting taken by my brothers. Though it has become harder to get up in the mornings. When I first started it was easy. :D

Now, I'll have to force myself a little bit. Though I love to pray, the Wudhu takes a bit of time. :/
            Last edited by Serinity; 14-03-15, 10:07 PM.
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Aj2 View Post

1. Be an Early Riser The Prophet said: “O Allah, bless my nation in their early mornings (i.e., what they do early in the morning).” [Ibn Majah]

4. Hasten in Doing Good

Read detailed article here. . http://islamicvoice.com/time-managem...ets-pbuh-life/
              Do we gotta pray on time? Lets say Ishak is at 8 pm, and Fajr is 6 am, is it not recommended, delay the Ishak, like, pray at 3 am, instead, of 9 pm or 10 pm.

Comment

4. Hasten in Doing Good

Ummahites. See if you can check these 5 points in the list in your Personal Development Plan . If one of them is unchecked, single them out and focus on it for the entire month as habit forming takes time.

Comment

4. Hasten in Doing Good

:jkk: brother. No. 5 is a very good one
                  "Let the days do as they please
                  And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                  Do not despair due to the events of the past
                  For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post

:jkk: brother. No. 5 is a very good one
                    Yes. It is. Sorry. Couldn't reply earlier.

Comment

Braindump and Get Things Off the Mind

Your brain is valuable real estate. Plant useful knowledge on there, instead of bombarding it with useless information like junk news, social networks, even phone numbers and appointments. Keep a notepad handy and immediately write down any ideas or things you need to remember. Keeping them floating in your brain is wasting mental resources. Jot them down to a reliable place and forget about them! When I say “reliable”, be sure it will be a place that you will refer to it without thinking, such as the refrigerator, your home screen on your phone, stickies on your desk, etc. This way, you can truly release them from your mind, but they will reliably pop up later.
                      http://justonereason.net/tips-for-time-management-in-islam/

Comment

:jkk:

it's too cold in the morning :/ Any tips? I just can't seem to GET UP (of course I get up for Fajr but then I just go back to sleep)

Comment

5 Time Management Tips from the Prophet’s (salallahu alayhi wasalam) Life

Jazakallah khayr
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Pink123 View Post
                            :jkk:

it's too cold in the morning :/ Any tips? I just can't seem to GET UP (of course I get up for Fajr but then I just go back to sleep)
                            Remember this hadith every time you feel like sleeping after fajr. Try to catch the morning blessings.

Be an Early Riser The Prophet said: “O Allah, bless my nation in their early mornings (i.e., what they do early in the morning).” [Ibn Majah]

Comment

Tbf bieng an early riser ain't helping in the least bit. Seems to complicate issues further. Back to beauty sleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X