The secret that made a cobbler honorable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The secret that made a cobbler honorable

A man used to worship all night. Once he saw a dream, someone telling him to ask a cobbler in his area to pray for him. He woke up & couldn't believe his dream, thinking how come a cobbler be of such a high degree that a whole night worshiper is told to request him for DUA.

One day he saw the cobbler on his way, immediately called him & asked him his most noble act. The cobbler told him that he divides his earnings into two equal parts, one for himself & the other for the poor & needy.

The worshiper returned home thinking; this can't be such a noble act that could become a cause of him reaching such a high degree. That night again in his dream someone told him to ask the cobbler the reason; Why his face is pale yellow all the time ?

Again, when he met the cobbler he asked him this question. He replied, "My face is pale yellow because of worry, as whenever I see anyone, the first thing that comes to my mind is that this person would be saved from hell fire on the day of judgement & I would be caught for trial.

The worshiper replied, "THIS!!! is what made you reach such a high degree! The act of considering everyone else better than yourself."
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X