Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making adjustments to life :D

Asala mualaikum guys and girls :D
    So I just joined this forum to ask for help and some dua :)
    So yea im a teenager in Canada, in gr 11, here with some much distraction lifes hard. Lately I've been getting bad marks in school and stuff, and that's really upsetting for me and my parents. We are not a good wealthy family, so I am pretty much the only one who can make their dream come true by becoming engineer. I wanna become engineer too, mostly for my parents and for future marriage :3
    So to get rid of distractions I deactivated Facebook, but still will talk to good friends thru texts msgs. And I also realize that my success is impossible without Allah, but lately I've been missing namaz becuz of bad habits :( I really wanna start having that good connection with Allah again :) so guys yea what else should I do, what kind of prayer etc

Btw I used to read this forum since a long time, and my writing English isn't good, my eng mark of 79 explains why :P
    So thanks guys if u help me out here, may god bless ya'll

making adjustments to life :D

Walikumsalam Try ur best pray on time if missed do kaza. If your school has prayer room try praying Jumah. During my high school we had a room where we use to pray. Inshallah ur teacher will not have issues. Read Quran with understanding of it is very helpful. Even little as 2 verses can help you. Do and seek good and forbid bad and evil practices. May Allah swt make it easy for you.
    ----i <3 u All "FOR SAKE OF ALLAH SWT"-----

Comment

Re: making adjustments to life :D

Thanks, actually there is a mosque right infront of our school :p and yes i will try to follow wht u said, may god bless u :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X