Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you possessed? here are the signs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you possessed? here are the signs...

Praise be to Allah swt...

Jinn Possession is a kind of sickness. If a person who has this sickness is rational, then he has the choice and he will be brought to account for his words and actions. But if this sickness has overwhelmed him to the point that he has lost his mind and free will, then he is like one who is insane and is not accountable. Hence in Arabic the word mass (possession) is used to refer to junoon (insanity)

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

The fact that a jinni may enter the body of a human is proven by the consensus of the imams of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jama’ah (the larger body of Muslims who are upon the prophetic traditions). Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Those who eat riba [usury] will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by shaytan leading him to insanity.” [2:275]

are you possessed? i gathered valid information for signs to look out for..

serious signs!!!

1. Turning away and reacting strongly when hearing the adhaan (call to prayer) or Quran

2. Fainting, seizures and falling when Quran is read over him

3. A lot of disturbing dreams

4. Being alone, keeping away from people and behaving strangely

5. The devil who is dwelling in him may speak when Quran is recited over him.

6. Episodes of losing consciousness and/or epileptic attacks, especially when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

7. Frequent nightmares during sleep.

8. Tendency to avoid people accompanied by out-of-the-norm behavior.

Madness, as stated in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "Those who devour usury will not stand except as stands one whom Satan by his touch hath driven to [epileptic] madness…"2:275

As for a person struck by magic he might experience the following:

1 Dislike of one’s spouse, as indicated in the Qur’aan by the following verse (interpretation of the meaning): "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife..." (Al-Baqarah, 2:102).

2 Different attitude in the house from that which is outside the house. For example, a person will feel that he is missing his family when is outside the house but when he goes home, love changes quickly to extreme hatred.

3 Inability to have sexual intercourse with one’s spouse.

4 Frequent miscarriage for pregnant women.

5 Sudden change in behaviour without obvious reason.

6 Complete loss of appetite for food.

7 Thinking or imagining one has done something when in reality one has not.

8 Sudden obedience and/or love for a particular person.

It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic. It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons.

As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended:

Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Re: Are you possessed? here are the signs...

Last edited by wifeseeker; 18-02-15, 12:38 AM. Reason: old

Comment

Re: Are you possessed? here are the signs...

Originally posted by wifeseeker View Post
      Mashallah good thread.

Tell me something, do you class yourself as possessed?
      loool no i don't.. but i believe that anyone can be possessed and its good to know the signs in case you are and to seek help however you can.
      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
      Guide me on your path to your janna,
      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X