Kafirs insulting you and calling you noob in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kafirs insulting you and calling you noob in game

sorry brother but what does this has to do with kaafirs or muslims?
    like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.
    [Al-Hadid, 20]

Comment

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post
      How do you react to this? In anger? I sometimes find this in situation when I play a game with them.

Or is games really haram in Islam, that it actually wasting your time? I know Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. just act cool, when being insulted by the musyriks, but what about the current modern times and situation, of this terms like, noobs, pewn, newbies, that actually means insults etc.

Jazakallah for replying.

you get offended by what people call you on the internet?

How old are you 6?

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
        kaffirs are bad parents?
        Sigh, you're more annoying than people who abuse the race card. But to explain things to you, I was referring to how mother-insults are common in internet arguments.

Comment

Why bother playing with someone who insults you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
            Sigh, you're more annoying than people who abuse the race card. But to explain things to you, I was referring to how mother-insults are common in internet arguments.
            lol yeah ok.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

I know the OP is joking but let me just solve it for you - If you find them annoying, just turn of the message button and mute every players in the match lobby (the red icon will show up) and you'll hear the random shooting without a voice.

Yes, I know what game you're referring when you said "noob" - it's Call of Duty. :up:

Comment

Working...
              X