Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mujaddid Alf-e-Thani on the Kufr of Singing and Dancing

Originally posted by MAS93 View Post
    Laughable coming from a guy who approves of grave worship. Go to bed, it's past your bed time.
    How can a laughable guy stand up to you and still be standing like he is upon truth?

Comment

Originally posted by As-salah View Post
      How can a laughable guy stand up to you and still be standing like he is upon truth?
      So your typing standing up? I think you should lay off the net. I know it's your school holidays and all but if your so pious, you should pray tahajjud and not waste time with so-called "mushriks" like me online. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by MAS93 View Post
        So your typing standing up? I think you should lay off the net. I know it's your school holidays and all but if your so pious, you should pray tahajjud and not waste time with so-called "mushriks" like me online. Right?
        Well i know what I am doing [I am doing more of it then i should be] and it can be rewarding, In Sha Allah it will be

my question was to you, mushriks like you who spreading the shirk definition of some unknown religion, more tawheedi then Islam are you,

but I wont hold you hostage if you want to go and carry on as you are go. You have obviously sold yourself to attacking the Ahlus Sunnah wal jamaah

Comment

Updated opening post with the following unambiguous ruling of a couple of authorities;

Taj-ud-Deen as-Subki and Khatib al-Shirbini
          RELIABLE FATWAS

Comment

The Fuqaha of the other three madh-habs have issued similarly harsh rulings as the ruling of Imam Shafi'i and other Shafi'i fuqaha on group singing sessions.

That is why pseudo-sufi charlatans are forced to transform momentarily into ghair muqallids and suddenly resort to 'minority' opinons and direct Ijtihaad of Quran and Sunnah in order to justify their break-dancing and singing shenanigans.
            RELIABLE FATWAS

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X