X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Shaved Off My Beard Today

Originally posted by BubbleGum View Post
    Fire Fighter? Coroner?

In your case the skeptisism is understandable. Can you change a flat tire? or do you call AAA.

~Bub
    My beard has never gotten in the way of changing a tyre.

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
      Growing beard has been prescribed as sunnah and has been stressed in many ahadith. However, the love of prophet has not taken place in every corner of the hearts hence majority of muslims shave n imitate kuffar, rather than imitation their noble master pbuh because their are too impressed by the lifestyle of kuffar. So growing beard thing is 'just' sunnah to them.

A person shud remember one thing tho, that one who imitates a particular people in this world will be standing with the same ppl on the Day of Judgement.

May allah guide the believers.
      This. I have noticed in other countries including the gulf most of them keep short trimmed beards.
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Working...
      X