Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I saw Angle Gabriel (peace be upon him) in my dream. What does that mean?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I saw Angle Gabriel (peace be upon him) in my dream. What does that mean?!

As salam wa lakum

I think I saw Angel Gabriel (peace be upon him) in my dream. I'm not completely sure of what that means though. When I woke up, I was very happy. In fact, I think that I was happy throughout the dream. He (peace be upon him) told me that he will save me from the Day of Judgement. Is this true? Can angles save you from the Day of Judgement? Is it good that I saw Angel Gabriel (peace be upon him)? Also, does this mean that the Day of Judgement is near? One more... my father saw Prophet Muhammad (SAW) (I think that my grandfather has also seen Prophet Muhammad SAW). Does that mean that I have a chance of seeing Prophet Muhammad (SAW)?
    Last edited by azsartaj; 04-11-14, 08:42 PM.

Re: I think I saw Angle Gabriel (peace be upon him) in my dream. What does that mean?

Angel Gabriel (PBUH) in dream.......Very unique dream. You may get a book that helps you learn the meanings of dreams. It will help you know the meanings of it as each dream has a different meaning.

Comment

Re: I think I saw Angle Gabriel (peace be upon him) in my dream. What does that mean?

Originally posted by azsartaj View Post

As salam wa lakum

I think I saw Angel Gabriel (peace be upon him) in my dream. I'm not completely sure of what that means though. When I woke up, I was very happy. In fact, I think that I was happy throughout the dream. He (peace be upon him) told me that he will save me from the Day of Judgement. Is this true? Can angles save you from the Day of Judgement? Is it good that I saw Angel Gabriel (peace be upon him)? Also, does this mean that the Day of Judgement is near? One more... my father saw Prophet Muhammad (SAW) (I think that my grandfather has also seen Prophet Muhammad SAW). Does that mean that I have a chance of seeing Prophet Muhammad (SAW)?
      What did the angel look like?

and angels only obey Allah they don't have the power to do anything of their own :)

Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarkatuhu
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

u r gonna be raised up soon!
        46 & 2?

Comment

Dude I don't think that's all that good. Don't to scare you or anything but people mostly see angles before they die. My cousin was very young when he died, like in his early 20s. Before he died he would see lots of people on rooftops and stuff and others couldn't see anything. He also started to talk weirdly, like very weird. He even went to the grave yard a week before he died and laid next to his fathers grave. Then someone told him to get up and said "young people don't do that kinda stuff." He was buried at the same place and died. When he died (even though his normal facial complexion was black, When he died it was very white, like noor.

Are you feeling any of those symptoms? JK lol

Death is weird and scary

Comment

Originally posted by Musicisme656 View Post
            Dude I don't think that's all that good. Don't to scare you or anything but people mostly see angles before they die. My cousin was very young when he died, like in his early 20s. Before he died he would see lots of people on rooftops and stuff and others couldn't see anything. He also started to talk weirdly, like very weird. He even went to the grave yard a week before he died and laid next to his fathers grave. Then someone told him to get up and said "young people don't do that kinda stuff." He was buried at the same place and died. When he died (even though his normal facial complexion was black, When he died it was very white, like noor.

Are you feeling any of those symptoms? JK lol

Death is weird and scary
            Shut the **** up, please.

OP...remember do not be stuck up with your dreams. Treat it just as a dream. Don't unrealistically expect the angel to save you.

Comment

No one should be asking ignorant lay people on a forum what their dream means. You should refer to an Alim - either they can tell you or refer you to someone that can.
              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

He (pbuh) looked like a human. I think he was in a human form. I'm not completely sure if that was Angel Gabriel (pbuh) or if it even was an angel, but I did have a very strong feeling that I saw Angel Gabriel (pbuh). I was very happy after I woke up.

Comment

Mashallah, may Allah S.W.T. bless you, for having a good dream. :)

Comment

Working...
                  X