i think "judgmental" people is more imagination than anything else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think "judgmental" people is more imagination than anything else

we always think other people are being judgmental. well you know what? its probably you being self conscious. Its only natural that if you feel uncomfortable with yourself your going to think other people are judging you. for example most of the time people talk about judgmental religious people. and honestly ive never met a religious person who is judgmental when you get to know they are just nice people mashaallah.

sometimes girls who don't wear hijab feel self conscious about that so they accuse other girls of "judging" them. Its ridiculous to be that defensive and on the edge. live you life! if you are doing something you know is wrong you shouldn't worry about humans judging you or not, you should worry about Allah judging you, because chances are no one cares. And if they do care it most likely because they want good you you are they want for themselves.

Someone today told me that one of her friends before they were friends that her the girl had been rude to her, and later when she asked her why a year later she replied "I thought you were one of those judgmental religious people"

just goes to show you you can't "judge" people as being "judgmental" haha
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Re: i think "judgmental" people is more imagination than anything else

Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
    we always think other people are being judgmental. well you know what? its probably you being self conscious. Its only natural that if you feel uncomfortable with yourself your going to think other people are judging you. for example most of the time people talk about judgmental religious people. and honestly ive never met a religious person who is judgmental when you get to know they are just nice people mashaallah.

sometimes girls who don't wear hijab feel self conscious about that so they accuse other girls of "judging" them. Its ridiculous to be that defensive and on the edge. live you life! if you are doing something you know is wrong you shouldn't worry about humans judging you or not, you should worry about Allah judging you, because chances are no one cares. And if they do care it most likely because they want good you you are they want for themselves.

Someone today told me that one of her friends before they were friends that her the girl had been rude to her, and later when she asked her why a year later she replied "I thought you were one of those judgmental religious people"

most likely caused by an inherent inferiority complex,

:jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Re: i think "judgmental" people is more imagination than anything else

Originally posted by hadmatter View Post

Surah Qiyamah: 75:2
      And I swear by the reproaching soul [to the certainty of resurrection]

You are right... sometimes people feel guilty but they impose the blame upon others and say "others are judgmental". Our nafs ul lau-wama makes us feel guilty because it tells us what we are doing or did was wrong (our reproaching soul). SubhanAllah.

Comment

Working...
      X